Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fire0nIce228

07-08

i'm in unless chadd and JR are afraid of an ass kicking...

Loser buys drinks next time we're in town. :)

hope you have your black amex when you show up.

PS..empty your pm's

Not empty but I made a little room

room on the black amex or your pm's?? :lol: :lol:

hope you have your black amex when you show up.

PS..empty your pm's

Not empty but I made a little room

room on the black amex or your pm's?? :lol: :lol:

You never have to make room on the black, no limit on that bad boy. ;)

When is this going to start up?

One of the senior members is taking over for me. He should be posting an update soon.

Yeah, the league right now is open to the senior member. Sunday night I'll release all that info here. After that league fills I'll make another.

I'll just keep making them till they're all full. If the last league made isn't all the way full then senior members have first crack at a second team.

I'm in. Didn't know if we were supposed to just use our user-names as on here so everyone knew who everyone was SO I'm obviously D-MaN88.

Yeah, the league right now is open to the senior member. Sunday night I'll release all that info here. After that league fills I'll make another.

I'll just keep making them till they're all full. If the last league made isn't all the way full then senior members have first crack at a second team.

ID = 66431

PW = mshleague2

If anyone has a problem with me having more than one team then I think I can hand over commissioner to someone else then delete my team.

ID = 66431

PW = mshleague2

If anyone has a problem with me having more than one team then I think I can hand over commissioner to someone else then delete my team.

That's the down side of being the fantasy hockey guy. I had a team in four different MSH leagues last year.