Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fire0nIce228

07-08

Chadd, i'm holding you responsible for my not being able to kick your ass in fantasy hockey this season. :rolleyes:

I guess i'll be telling JR my scoops from now on. :P

Chadd, i'm holding you responsible for my not being able to kick your ass in fantasy hockey this season. :blink:

I guess i'll be telling JR my scoops from now on. :P

The printed invitation didn't make it in time? I guess I have to buy next time I come up.

will there be any more leagues and is #2 draft over?

i dont think you can start another league when the league is already started, but im not 100% sure.

How come nobody has any points or wins in my league, even though the season has already started ? (I am in the 2nd MSH league)

Are you the Crease Monkeys? If so holy shit. I hadn't heard of Price until he played the Pens the other night, and the other two are on teams that will be lucky to win 35 games this year!

I was going to see about setting up a deal but.. damn.

Yup, that's me. Price was good but I didn't think he'd be playing much if at all. Hopefully he does because yeah, my tendies are absolute horse piss.

Despite Luongo getting shelled all week, I win again. Playoff format was fun this year.