Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Good/bad seller list

Avoid doing business with turbos 17

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZturbos17

I had a deal for $35 shipped for a tapered Inno Mogilny, paid him through paypal for the agreed upon $35 then he writes that he has to charge me more b/c my address is unconfirmed.

Check this response:

"Actually on second thought I have now stopped your blade. I just called UPS and stopped it half way to your house. I will be refunding your money since this has been nothing but a hastle. Since you seem to know it all...please go to PayPal and E-bay and read there policies with shipping and then you will be saying "sorry" you were "right" and I am the "moron. Here you go. I don't like "cry baby know-it-all's." So here is your money"

Josh

I guess I am a"cry baby" cause I refused to be doped into paying bs fees post agreement.

You have been educated

Edge was a great seller. He shipped the gloves I bought on monday (even when he had no time/money to do it, which I am grateful for) and I received them today, Wednesday. Would do business again.

Our deal went perfect. No problemon shipping the gloves out monday. ;) Glad you like the gloves.

Guest Marcelo Cordoba

Two thumbs up for whbd18, XeF4, JR, sk8ordie, and Chadd.