Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Good/bad seller list

Guest Marcelo Cordoba

Ponty knows how to get a deal done. Very smooth transaction.

Just wanted to add SalmingUSA to the list. I have talked to him quite often via e-mail tag about the various products he is offering, got a GREAT price (as advertised, a discount for MSH'rs along with an already heavily discounted close out price) on a pair of gloves for my brother for an early birthday present.

SO, consider this a personal endorsement for purchasing things from Salming on be half of me.

Just wanted to add SalmingUSA to the list.  I have talked to him quite often via e-mail tag about the various products he is offering, got a GREAT price (as advertised, a discount for MSH'rs along with an already heavily discounted close out price) on a pair of gloves for my brother for an early birthday present.

SO, consider this a personal endorsement for purchasing things from Salming on be half of me.

Thus, conversely, outside of being a rootin' tootin' shifty varmint, Ogie was an easy buyer.

But there were no pictures! Where were the pictures?!? :(