Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Good/bad seller list

Don't really need to add these guys as they already have excellent feedback but:

Geki - Bought flyweight off of him. It got caught at the border and was sent back to him. He had to pay twice for shipping and didn't say a word. Good guy.

JR - Bought a jersey. Easy. Done.

Chadd - Traded for a pro drury t-flex blade. His wife forgot to send it for him so he ended up sending 2 instead of 1. Unnecessarily nice gesture.

Complete List of good sellers

(Ill edit after more transactions are made)

Aarias19

Aggie

Alden

BGM

Buzz_Light Beer

CaptainZubble

cds

Chadd

ChickWithAStick

dgaronzik

djinferno

Duckjob

Eazy_B97

FlashGordon

Fastmiele

gee2626

GekigangarIII

G.M.

Hattrick74

Hkyplay4life

Hockeyman9621

Jay

JR Boucicaut

Kenneth

Koivulchuk

Kovalchuk71

Mack

MoCorleone

Ponty

Sande

Sgazi71

snArf

Steveo

SundinLeafs137

TheJackal

Vapor

i think your the one that needs to added to this list, i sent you a shaft, and you "never" got it, your full of it man, i've traded with others on here and everything has worked out great... i don't recall you ever trading with anyone, not to mention that you threatend me, all this over a stick, i mean you recieved the shaft and felt you could try to trick me because of my age...basically your a coward, enough said.

i think your the one that needs to added to this list, i sent you a shaft, and you "never" got it, your full of it man, i've traded with others on here and everything has worked out great... i don't recall you ever trading with anyone, not to mention that you threatend me, all this over a stick, i mean you recieved the shaft and felt you could try to trick me because of my age...basically your a coward, enough said.

Wow! You're alive! Welcome back from retirement, James. Now, you'd think that I would be angry at having been called a liar, manipulative, and a coward (on top of being ripped off), but really, I'm glad to finally hear from you. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, and after SEVEN weeks of you ignoring my requests to contact me, I guess you could say I've grown rather fond of you. Nice to finally talk to you. I trust that you are well. I would say PM me, but I know you won't so we'll just do this here.

The trade was my Inno. Novious tapered LH 300flex with soft grip, for your XN10 Sean Avery prostock. My Postal receipt, confirmable at usps.com, under tracking and delivery, #0302 1790 0001 6269 3971, shows a package that delivered in San Dimas, CA on June 10th at 1:40pm. I sent my shaft on the 8th. Hey presto, you, living in San Dimas, received it on the 10th.

After multiple requests, I never received a delivery confirmation number from you. When pressed, you gave Chadd a false tracking number, as I quote from Chadd, "Goodtimes, you gave me a tracking number for the above situation the second time I asked for it. The tracking number was not for the transaction in question as it was not the correct address, hell it wasn't the same state."

The tracking number you gave Chadd and I was shipped on June 3rd, before we agreed to trade, and was shipped to Mound City, MO. I live in SD. So James, you're right about one thing: I "never" received my xn10 shaft, perhaps because you "never" shipped/had my xn10 shaft. Did you like the post card of SD I sent with the shaft? Nice touch, eh?

Even if you did send the shaft, which I have no reason to believe you did, you should have followed up with ups like I asked you to. With todays modern tracking systems things are much more difficult to lose in the mail. Seven weeks of silence speaks volumes about your efforts. You are still responsible for your end of the deal even if ups screws up. Contact ups and work with them to make things right. That however, would be impossibly difficult if you never sent the shaft.

In the spirit of fairness I have started a new post that asks people who have bought/sold/traded with you to come to your defense. If you think this is a character assasination or that I have nothing better to do then try to grift shafts over the internet you are terribly mistaken. We made a deal. I delivered on my end. I have proof. You have my shaft. I either want the xn10, money, or my innovative shaft back. You are right about one more thing: I have/had never traded/bought/sold with anyone before. Exactly because of situations like this.

I ask YOU whose taking advantage of whose age. I don't know how old you are, but last time I checked there wasn't an age limit at the post office or ups. It is exactly because you're younger, and I don't absolutely need a shaft, that I have been extraordinarily patient and civil in this matter. In terms of threatening, I have said that I will be forced to take action against you. This is one of my options, and I'm using it. Hardly malefic. Look that word up if you need to, as your life is not destined to be one of successful crime.

I suppose this isn't a big deal to you, understandable, since you have what you want, and it is "only" a shaft. Yet the larger ethical issue looms. One thing I like about this website is that it stresses there is more to life than hockey. Learning how to deal with people honestly and fairly will do more for you in life than any amount of drills or hockey practice. I do understand that you're young, but you must understand you're still responsible for what you do and say. The world is pretty good about handing out second chances, but there are no third chances.

Look at all the names on the good seller list and try to pick out common elements that these people share. Good communication, quick service, accountability, and a friendly attitude. I ask you if failing to deliver the xn10, disappering for seven weeks, giving false tracking codes after being asked twice, and then coming back and calling ME a liar and a coward should put you on the good sellers list.

If you think I'm picking on you, or being mean, I think you should bear in mind that if you tried any of the aforementioned things in the adult world, on the job, or in a business setting, you would be sued, arrested, fired, and blacklisted for life. I recommend you consider learning from this experience.

I didn't want it to come to this. Remember when I PMed you and said if your innocent you should have nothing to hide, and if your guilty it will show? Most importantly, I repeatedly asked you to contact me so we could work together on this. I can only conclude that you ripped me off, James. Show me the xn10 or evidence to the contrary. Untill then I have to warn people not to buy/sell/trade with you.

I do have to say one thing: Your failure to contact me personally, yet your willingness to attack me publically shocks the sh!t out of me. Frankly, I thought you were long gone and would never contact me again. So you see, I am glad to hear from you again. I still want my shaft. However, the fact that you called me a liar and a coward is "f"ing way beyond my comprehension, yet in responding to my calling you a bad seller does suggest that perhaps you have some pride in your identity, and that we can still work this out. Good Luck, James.