Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sabre09923

Mission Fuel Ti-Pro

Does anyone know where I can pick up an Intake Fusion in navy blue?

for the early fall launch its White and Black only, but the rest should launch between Feb and March.

Well I'm officially hooked on the Mission 75 flex L-2. Here's hoping they come out with something similar, maybe with senior hosel blades.

Well I'm officially hooked on the Mission 75 flex L-2. Here's hoping they come out with something similar, maybe with senior hosel blades.

Look for the Fuel Ti- sweet graphics ( since that is worth at least 20 mph on your shot-- much like a chrome tip exhaust on a honda civic lol ), spearshaft technology similar to S17, Titanium in shaft, Drury Clone is back, 75 flex Sr Dimensions, 60 Day Warranty, $149-$169 price range- SchaaaaWing! no shafts this year. the focus will be on OPS with 3 models in Spearshaft. Mission really stepped up their game in sticks this year. if you have never been a fan of Mission sticks- you need to give them another look this time around.

Fuel Ti Pro

Fuel Ti

Fuel Pyro

Z12

Z10

LOL you have problems.

Look for the Fuel Ti- sweet graphics ( since that is worth at least 20 mph on your shot-- much like a chrome tip exhaust on a honda civic lol ), spearshaft technology similar to S17, Titanium in shaft, Drury Clone is back, 75 flex Sr Dimensions, 60 Day Warranty, $149-$169 price range- SchaaaaWing! no shafts this year. the focus will be on OPS with 3 models in Spearshaft. Mission really stepped up their game in sticks this year. if you have never been a fan of Mission sticks- you need to give them another look this time around.

Fuel Ti Pro

Fuel Ti

Fuel Pyro

Z12

Z10

Ahhhh Pyro's been done before...Hespeler had a Pyro stick :)

Yeah I would've had one off the rack but there weren't any Boyes in the booth. Lie 5 though?

the only sticks they had there in Boyes i think were the 75 flex everything else was Rafalski and Hossa. Sargy said they scanned all the blades and it is the same. no more Aldila!

Is the Hossa becoming a true Iggy clone? All others have had too much toe curve in them.

Hossa is staying the same. i dont think it was ever intended to be an Iggy clone.

Yeah the Hossa if it's like the Hull, out a bit more from the mid. If it's a 1/2" curve, it's a mid toe, because it sure as hell doesn't look as big as my P88.

Just got back from the shop - we got the Fuel Ti-Pros in:

Very nice stick, as far as I can tell from tooling around the shop with one for a little while. Seems like it will be a solid stick with, and has all the familiar "symptoms" of a well-performing stick, too. Good weight, great balance ...it just feels right.

I haven't gotten one out on the ice yet (I'm hoping my boss will let me cut one down and take it for a spin), but the stick definitely made a great first impression.

I should be breaking into the Fusion helmets within the next couple days...

Very nice stick, as far as I can tell from tooling around the shop with one for a little while. Seems like it will be a solid stick with, and has all the familiar "symptoms" of a well-performing stick, too. Good weight, great balance ...it just feels right.

I haven't gotten one out on the ice yet (I'm hoping my boss will let me cut one down and take it for a spin), but the stick definitely made a great first impression.

I agree with most of what you said, the whole line seemed very nice. We had the stick line out at the rink this weekend, the SR 75 flex ti shot amazing, nice addition to the line. Spear shaft is nice. Good looking as well. The jr and even a few of the senior price points were what we were looking for. But take into account that I am in California, Mission is big here.

I think I will be getting the 85 ti pro for myself.

Just got my first looks at the helmet, too. Seems like it would be very comfortable and protective - once it's broken in a little bit. The thing fit a little funny "right out of the box." It didn't feel like it was sitting on my head properly.

Anybody have any more feedback on the new stick? One of my L2 twigs is about to let go again and I'm feeling the urge to grab a new OPS. Also is it true that the new stick is available in a SR 75 flex?

I'm looking for a little feedback, somebody talk me out of buying another L2 on clearance off the net.....

Anybody have any more feedback on the new stick? One of my L2 twigs is about to let go again and I'm feeling the urge to grab a new OPS. Also is it true that the new stick is available in a SR 75 flex?

I'm looking for a little feedback, somebody talk me out of buying another L2 on clearance off the net.....

I got to cut one of our Ti-Pros down to size and take it for a whirl the other day. The stick is very, very well balanced - too well balanced for my own personal preferences, as I like my sticks a tad blade-heavy. Feel isn't remarkable, but it's not bad considering how light the stick feels on the puck. Shots come off the stick pretty well; I didn't have any problems with torquing - the shaft and blade stayed square. The lower part of the shaft seemed to have a certain "pop" to it that the blade lacked. Passes were playable, though I had to consciously make adjustments - it's not that the puck "bounced" off the blade, but, as I said earlier, the blade was a little light for my taste, which had an effect on the way I played the puck.

I believe I said it beforeand I'll say it again - the stick is stiffer than what it's stamped at. I was shooting with an 85, which felt something more in the range of a 90-ish. Nothing TOO drastic, but it was certainly noticeable, and it did force me to change some of my mechanics a little bit.

I only had the stick on the ice for about an hour or so, so I can't really comment on durability. I can say that I have seen two or three get snapped - all of them at or above mid-shaft.