Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoffer

New Tour skate

On a news article on the PIHA website it states this “Throughout the evening guests will get to participate in an incredible raffle compliments of Tour Hockey. The big ticket items include the brand new top-secret never-been-seen " Cobalt Q Skates" that will be making their public debut in St. Louis. The skates which retail for over $450 will be one of the many fantastic items…” Does anyone know anything about this new Cobalt Q Skate at all?

yeah its true.. they are being tested as we speak.. i tried to get the scoop from walter or ron and narch but they wouldnt spill the beans.. i think ron said they were due out januaryish? i could be wrong.. look around winter nats time im sure cj yoder, thompson, and others are gonna have them on..

yeah its true.. they are being tested as we speak.. i tried to get the scoop from walter or ron and narch but they wouldnt spill the beans.. i think ron said they were due out januaryish? i could be wrong.. look around winter nats time im sure cj yoder, thompson, and others are gonna have them on..

Would that not be pretty soon for a new top of the line skate from tour? Since the Code Carbon only came out around June? I would be guessing it will feature the new labeda wheel they had at State Wars.

well someone from tour told me they are probably going to drop the genesis wheel and put on the fuzions.. labeda just came out with a white fuzion wheel. yes the code carbon just came out. but the code 1 has been out for a while.. so why not drop the carbon to the 2nd top line skate and make this tour masterpiece the number 1

Hoffer,

CJ will be in town in a few weeks, he's comming back for a wedding. He's also going to play in the Iron Man @ the blast. Maybe we can get some details from him when we see him.

Wow, word travels quick there Quinn. hahaha.

Yeah, time for a shameless plug for the Iron-man...

Where: The Blast in York, PA (www.theblast.net)

When: Nov 9th @ 8pm

$$$: $30 a player, goalies are free.

Who: 16 years and over please.

Contact: Feel free to hit me up with an email if you want to play.

And yes, CJ will be there, and more then likely will be wearing whatever new prototype Walt has sent to him this week. :D I'll see if can take a few pics for our online fans here.

Frank~Frank

frankfrank21@hotmail.com

Hmmm, Frank frank I'd like to play net for that iron man tourney that weekend.

I believe I played with you once at that "bring your team" iron man at ssc. You, erik, zach, and scotty were on a team with mike burke. I was playing for hollenbush's team in net. Hoffer knows who I am.

yeah so tour skates.... but i cant wait to see pictures!! i guess ill hold off on carbons seeing that i still have a bit more stiffnes in my code 1's and wait to see what tour can come up with next.

This is a quote from a letter regarding the PIHA St. Louis Draft party which will take place this weekend, "Throughout the evening guests will get to participate in an incredible raffle compliments of Tour Hockey. The big ticket items include the brand new top-secret never-been-seen " Cobalt Q Skates" that will be making their public debut in St. Louis. The skates which retail for over $450 will be one of the many fantastic items which also include the Code Carbon skate, Carbon GX Goalie skate, Aviator one piece stick, plus gear bags and hats." So there might be some pics of the new skates next week... ;)

i got a call from some guy at work today, he said he was at total hockey and some guy walked in who went to lindenwood with some gold skates that had the new dynasty II wheel with the teflon hub. i assume that it was brandon barnett with the new cobalt Q. he said the skate had "bling" so i dont know if it looked good or tacky but the pictures will settle that.

Wow. I thought the silver was bad, but now they just went overboard. Those are probably the worst looking skates ive ever seen.

Well for some reason the rink didn't have any of them there even though they were debuted there and the draft party was there... you'd think they would have -- oh well... I'll have to catch them when they go retail.

No I was not at the draft party. The skates are defiantly aggressive looking and have a unique color choice. They sort of remind me of the gold tinted skate that Easton made a couple years ago. But if they perform and fit the best when I need new skates I would wear them.