Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoffer

New Tour skate

I may just have different taste, but I have a raging boner! :D

The discussion of your current chubby....well.....I'll just leave it at that. No more to say on this one.

:blink:

Again I am not going to defend any of our products, if something isn't right for you then move on. There are many options available. I agree with the Mission stick comment. They have done a great job with there sticks. Everyone offers variuos style and price points. The Burner is an intermediate level stick. For the price it's good for some, but not for everyone. Concerning breakage, anyone that plays the sport knows that you can break the most expensive stick the first time you use it, if hit just right. This same stick can also last for ever. No way are all sticks equal. With in our line we offer several different styles, and price points. The new Q stick will be a high end stick, which will also relate to the retail. Bottom line, fine something that works for you and fits your budget. The biggest factor in the cost of sticks is the amount of graphite. There are other factors as well, but the amount of graphite is the major factor to cost. The more graphite, the higher the cost.

Wasn't offended at all. Although I don't make many post on any of the sites I do listen to what people have to say. I especially like this site, there is a lot of honest give and take.

Wasn't offended at all. Although I don't make many post on any of the sites I do listen to what people have to say. I especially like this site, there is a lot of honest give and take.

I would like you to listen to what I have to say:

Tour needs to make a freaking skate for people with a size 13 shoe. What the hell is this crap where you'll make a size 13 skate and a size 12 skate for people with a 14.5 and 13.5 shoe?!

I am pretty sure more people have a size 13 shoe and a size 11.5 skate would sell a little better than a 12 and 13.

I am dying to be a tour customer, but alas you don't make my size!

I'm sure people really take it to heart when you use words like freakin and crap in your description...surely they are now running out to put them on assembly..

0.5cm are a diminishing return when you get past 29cm or so...whether it be a dress shoe, racing flat, or otherwise..go into a TSA, Dick's etc and look for a 12.5 running shoe, they don't carry them..why? most people just go with a 12 or 13...same when you get past 11 in a hockey boot

companies have done their homework and figured out where they need half sizes..its why you see a Yth XXXX skate...people ask for it..

you can turn an 12 into an 11.5 for the most part with a slightly thicker footbed, it raises your foot up and reduces the volume in the boot..most aftermarket footbeds take care of this

Jim is right on. If a boot is slightly too large we can put a 1mm composite sheeting under the foofbed. What this does is make the boot 1/4 size smaller. We learned this years ago for players that have two different size feet. More common than what you think.

There is a really good picture of these skates on facebook.com if you join the group called dangl productions, and click on there photos its like the 8th one, there pretty sweet hopefuly they will be a good price, does anyone know how much they will be?

i dont use roller boots. for the past year i've been in Synergy 1500c boots at a regular width, but i tried on a rbk 7k c width a few months back and it hugged like a pillow. i just dont know if i want to try playing with a c skate. i think that would end up being more harmful than useful. but who knows.

on the original topic.... the 1500c is a badass.

i cant w8 more than anything to have the new tours in my store. that'll be h0t

There is a really good picture of these skates on facebook.com if you join the group called dangl productions, and click on there photos its like the 8th one, there pretty sweet hopefuly they will be a good price, does anyone know how much they will be?

Is this the picture you are talking about from facebook?

n5004168872373156258yr7.jpg

So what's the word on the new twigs? pics/comments/etc??

I am also interested to know do they have the same grip/feel that all the other tour sticks have?

FrankFrank,

surely some of your boys have seen them or are using them, you're the same guy who (used?) to skate with the Mudcats right..

That was many moons ago with the Middletown Mudcats. We flew under the same banner, but we were the Adult Plat squad to their Pro squad at tournies. Aside from that, most of the guys have wandered around the country and I don't see them on a regular basis like I used to. Wish i did though... I wouldn't have to be asking about these twigs. haha.

F~F