Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoffer

New Tour skate

it's official the new Tour Skate has reached One 90 Glove status where everyone said "It's so ugly" or I'd never and then when they finally saw them in person, relented and bought a pair...

the best part of this thread is that someone noted Barnette as an elite player..he'll be happy to read that....a good kid who played well when it counted to earn his spot into that school and team..

Question for the Cobalt testers out there, How are these new wheels holding up. I no i hated the wheels that came on my code 1s.

Agreed. The Genesis wheels were garbage. Within 2 skates I had split 3 wheels, switched over to MB-816's and couldn't be happier that I made the adjustment.

Question for the Cobalt testers out there, How are these new wheels holding up. I no i hated the wheels that came on my code 1s.

Agreed. I had the genesis wheels on my skates and did not last very long-went to the rr mb816's and love them.. play 2 times a week and are holding up well.

I use one of those genesis wheels in the front with some 78A rr hot shots behind. I like the setup. I'll switch to mb816's in the back pretty soon.

You're right, it's just one design in a few colors. I'm talking about the ones pictured on the table with the new Q skates on page 1. It still looks pretty sleek though.

The 2008 Cobalt Series will be available late Dec. Cobalt Q, Cobalt 9.9 and 8.8 The Cobalt Q is the skate most people are talking about in this thread.

We are using Labeda's new Dynasty II wheel on the Q. Looks similar to the Genesis, but not the same wheel. Has a new core design. We tested this wheel for several months. Have received nothing but good comments. Extremely fast with great grip.

Cobalt Q retail--$450 to $480.

Our new web site will open soon, once we do there will be a contest to give a pair of the Q's away. The new site should be up in a couple weeks

Concerning the EVA glove line, there are 3 models. Will post some photos of the gloves as well. We are currently shipping this new line of gloves. The EVO-Pro is the top of the line, slightly narrower than previous Tour gloves, has a new grip as well.

Chad Seibel will post some photos soon.

Hope this answers some of the questions.

Will the top end glove be in other sizes besides 14.5? That is really annoying.

Ya got them in a 13'. There too tight fitting for my liking tho.