Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoffer

New Tour skate

those are pretty slick looking with the old school Trinity's. I never was a fan of how those wheels skated, but they did look good.

Tour just doesn't fit my feet since many models and years ago, and Mission is the best fit anymore, but those Carbons are some real nice skates. Seriously stiff quarters.

Tour is kind of amazing that they just keep rolling out solid skates year after year, I just wish some of their other products stacked up. I'd love to support Tour as well as the many many dollars I've given Mission, but they just don't make much other than sticks I can use and feel confident in.

Those skates look amazing. But I agree, I ordered a pair of tour skates once,

I had to return them because of painful fit. I love the way missions skates and protective gear fits me, all PP though. I'd like to try out one of the tour sticks if they're so good...

The new Q sticks are very well balanced, Nice puck feel.

White Stick is the Yoder aka Modano Curve clone

Green stick is a clone of the Iginla curve

do they have any sort of grip coating? I wasn't the biggest fan of the tacky coating on the Beemer, love the soft-tecc grip on some of the shafts

The Tour skates are very comfortable once your get them baked, i never really skated on any skate without getting them baked first. The new tour sticks are great in a few days i will be getting 2 so i will write up a full review later on

Tour just doesn't fit my feet since many models and years ago, and Mission is the best fit anymore, but those Carbons are some real nice skates. Seriously stiff quarters.

I guess im pretty lucky as my foot fits into basically everything i've tried on without pain. I've been on Missions for about 10 years and never had my own pair of Tours. Im officially sold on Tour as Missions piss poor durability over the past couple years just isnt cutting it anymore.

yeah, once they hit the 900 series skates (902, 962, 982, etc.) and upo they've just haven't fit me quite right. I'm stoked about finding a new pair of TR8000 boots for my new Sprungs, but for new stuff only RBK and Mission fit and I've been pretty fortunate with Mission gear and not getting lemons.

I've gone through some gear quickly because of my divorce.I'm still pissed about my HE10000's being gone. It's been an every other yr cycle for Mission. This year is an on year, just like the HE10000, HE9500 etc was an on year. Last yr they were too stiff on the upper end for most. Three yrs ago they fell apart from bad glue and too much weight cutting. I never did try Tour's G series, but I bet those would've fit a little better, despite everyone complaining about how narrow they were.

I never did try Tour's G series, but I bet those would've fit a little better, despite everyone complaining about how narrow they were.

you actually had to have heels the size of softballs to fit into those things. they were ridiculously wide, but really comfortable.

Has anyone else got to see or try these skates on? I got to see the Cobalt 9.9 today and they are impressive looking. I am defiantly a big fan of the paint scheme on the new 9.9/Q frames, it looks sick.