Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoffer

New Tour skate

The gloves are VERY nice. I have the new evo pros and have worn them for a few games. Very comfortable glove with a great palm. So far so good.

22---It's ok to post photos of the new Q stick. Once we go public with any product, testing or selling, it's free game for whatever. With in the Next couple days Chad Seibel we will post photos of some of the new stuff.

2008 web site will go live with in the next couple weeks.

Tour17, Just wanted to say well done on the EVO glove. I am VERY pleased with them. I hope the Q stick is just as nice.

Are you making them all Sr. length again or will you have an Int. length this time?

This past weekend at ECRHA, the pro shop in Marple had the EVO pro gloves (13"/14"/15"). They looked and felt great. The fit was a little tighter around the hand than my H10s. I really liked the new palm too, more grip. I was going to buy a pair but they weren't in the system yet and so they couldn't sell them :(

Saw a bunch of things last night.. new Q stick looks great.. Not the mention the cobalt Q's.. very stiff boot.. To be honest id probably buy the cobalt Q's but i need new skates before torhs.. you get used to the green color.. not terrible at all

This past weekend at ECRHA, the pro shop in Marple had the EVO pro gloves (13"/14"/15"). They looked and felt great. The fit was a little tighter around the hand than my H10s. I really liked the new palm too, more grip. I was going to buy a pair but they weren't in the system yet and so they couldn't sell them :(

oh scott you poor baby

not to mention that the pro shop was open for 3 hours all of saturday

http://www.inlinewarehouse.com/descpage.html?pcode=69TA

Here are some other pictures of the stick from those viper games. Sorry none are clear or show the whole stick in detail.

n159501393307240899479sd0.jpg

n159501393307252316571jh1.jpg

currently.. nope!! i was with thompson last night.. teamlabeda im just bustin your balls.. they are back and thompson said it was a great time.. gotta be pretty sick to play over seas and bring home a championship for those guys

The Q stick will be available in adult and youth. Adult will be available in two curves. Similar to Modano and Iginla. Adult stiffness 85 and 100. Dealers will have the sticks soon. We don't sell product direct to the public, but can give a couple of the Q sticks away. A little extra product testing never hurts. Here is a little contest. E-mail your replies to this address bbrussatti@tourhockey.com

Answer these three questions, we will throw the right answers into a cap and pull out a couple some winners. The first two pulled will get sticks, the next 12 caps.

(1)---Name 3 players that are currently testing the Q stick or Cobalt Q skates.

(2)---Word Scramble, hint two words, something new from TOUR.

Q T L A B O C

(3)---Is Chad Seibel's best sport Hockey or Wrestling.

Guys this is a easy deal, don't want to give anyone a headache.

Let us know if you are Right or left handed, curve preference, and stiffness. We will run this for a week to 10 days and pick out some winners. Two Q sticks and a dozen caps. Hope I am not breaking any Mod Squad rules, if so let me know.

(3)---Is Chad Seibel's best sport Hockey or Wrestling.

I live near Philly, there's not much difference between the two in this area.

How do/will the 9.9 and 8.8 compare to previous tour models?

I'm assuming that Cobalt Q will be a higher level skate than the Code Carbons, is that a safe assumption? Will the 9.9's be on the level of say the Code 1's or will they be slightly higher or lower end skates?

Also, for the 9.9's is there a price yet?

Thanks.