Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joeskow

NBH Vapor XXXX gloves (pics)

I think the glove looks good in person, but as for the feel of it goes, I wasn't a huge fan. XXX are better in my opinion for the pro glove. I like a lot of back movement(full extention of hand, rather than bent) and these seemed to hinder my movement in that way quite a bit.

just noticed that it says "PRO" on the thumb. does this mean that this is what the pros are wearing right now? because if so, then the retail version may have a completely different palm than the pic in page 1. can someone confirm?

the new XXXX's look really nice, my only concern is if they were to have the same plastic insert along the side of the glove as the One90s did. that was the only feature that detured me from buying One90s is because that plastic insert dug into my hand when i cocked my wrist

All the newer gloves are getting that Warrior like look. Not that that's a bad thing! They are a good looking pair of gloves. If they feel as good as the Vapor XX's they'll be a great buy.

does anyone know what kind of color combinations they will have?

There's a NikeBauer catalog. It has all of the retail colors available and in the team section near the end are "custom" colors that are available when you buy a certain number of pairs.

Poni and Blake (I think) were both wearing them against Phx...there may have been other's but the game was too disgusting I couldn't look at it for very long.

I actually really like the look of the glove in the Leafs colorway.