Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2008 Mission Catalogue

yea, i received a pair of AGX's as a gift in my street show size, which is an 8.5. According to some online sites, the sizing of mission skates are suppose to be pretty equal to street shoe size. Unfortunately, i guess i like to wear my shoes a little bigger than my foot really is because the 8.5's were way too big for me length wise, but the width felt awesome.

yea, i received a pair of AGX's as a gift in my street show size, which is an 8.5. According to some online sites, the sizing of mission skates are suppose to be pretty equal to street shoe size. Unfortunately, i guess i like to wear my shoes a little bigger than my foot really is because the 8.5's were way too big for me length wise, but the width felt awesome.

gotta remember some peoples street shoes are not very accurate

... skate shoes especially. for all the years i coached i had to fight with the kids to get the right size skates. i used to chuckle when i would see a kid wear the same skates for three seasons and just when they were the right size the kid would complain that they hurt- well yeah... they are finally the right size-- they just need to be baked and broken in. jebus! dont underestimate the VALUE of having a pro shop fit you properly. you dont save money when you have to buy the skate twice or spend money on shipping back and forth several times.

Sign in to follow this