Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sven

Official "What you got for the Holidays" Thread

Exactly what i wanted, a P coat, a Flannel coat, Money for when i go to free port, problem is i got money that i was going to use to buy the P coat and Flannel Coat Oh well not a bad problem. Also decided to buy myself a Vector 10.0 Ovechkin curve

GH3, a bunch of clothes and money, a bose system to hook my ipod into, a new hat, car kit for my XM Inno, and I guess I sorta got GPS since it was my girlfriend's gift but I always drive.

-Money

-80gb iPod Classic

-Clothes/Hoody + Jacket from Abercrombie

-Nike Dunks

-Giftcards

+ Im getting a Macbook Pro or iMac sometime next week.

nbhvaporxxvsmho3.jpg

already in 'Show It Off' thread

I got the same thing. Bought 'em for myself a couple weeks ago.

My boy said he wanted $$$ for X-mas so I'm giving him $400.

I know some people have traditions of opening gifts on Xmas eve, and others on the actual day.

I'm curious as to what everyone got this year so post away.

Me as an Eurohead, i opened my stuff recently, most of you will tomorrow.

lightPurple.jpg

You lucky, lucky bastard... :)

I guess that since my parents are retired now, and don't get to see myself and my brother much....that they went a bit overboard. Here are the highlights, pics will follow later:

RBK 7K's that I will have my A8 Sprungs mounted to

8 - MB816's 78a

1 set of BSB Micro Swiss Bearings

Eagle X72i's black/red

TPS R8 Response lite Frolov

Crock Pot (perfect for having hot chilli ready when you get home from games)

Clothes

Adidas Warm up suit for while Coaching on the ice

Like I said....I think that they spent a bit much this Christmas, but who am I to complain.

s17 stick

dallas one90 prostock gloves

hollister hoodie and clothes

work out clothes

wireless headset for xbl (anyone want to play?)

a dvd and board game

and some candy

Im very happy

-2 Hoodies from Hollister

-Polo & T-Shirt from Hollister

-$150 Gift Card for Hollister

-$175 in cheques

-Underarmour Shirt

-Subway Gift Card

-Other stuff like deodrant, body wash etc..

Didn't get much of anything. Too old for it anymore. Just good to be together with close family.

Although today, I did buy a 2-pack of pro-stock Dolomite shafts and two Mission blades... I figure with people getting money and giftcards, they won't last long.

Sucks you didn't make it home JR.

BTW: the Ice Den is looking for a manager... What are the chances you going back...?...

Man, some of you lucky kids made a haul on the hockey gear. This weekend I was talking with some guys at the drop-in and we all agreed that hockey is definitely a sport for those with some money in the family. It's really too bad that the cost is so high to get involved in the best sport in the world.

Anywho, the best gift I got was winning my fantasy football league when my 3 players in the MNF game did ok. $100 that goes towards a stick. (Definitely changing times when $100 goes TOWARDS a stick and doesn't take home a bundle of woodies.)

I've got 5 kids so I also got the joy of watching them get excited tearing into presents. That is the best part of Xmas by far.

Our company did a food drive and my area raised almost a literal ton of food. We had pallets of the stuff in the back. Overall, the company had enough to fill a one of our big delivery trucks. Maybe 3 tons of food total. I wish I could have been there when they dropped the stuff off and seen the looks on peoples faces.

I got a 360 with gh3 , gow , nhl and madden 08. Not to mention clothes and shoes and cologne and other little thinks like that. The big gift was a trip to montreal feb 20th to see the penguins and canadiens and then the canadiens and jackets. Can't wait for that

I got a 8GB black iPod Nano. New shaver, Canucks alarm clock and bed side light, some sweets (of course), money (50 cash, 75 cheque), clothes, wireless controller for my PC (NHL 08), New ping pong paddle, Adidas Cologne, body wash, deoderant, socks... Didn't get any hockey gear this year, but I just bought myself a VHex grip, and I have an S17 on the way, so i'll call that my little gift to myself for the year.

I had an awesome x-mas

-ONE90's

-Signed Cammalleri Jersey

-Supreme70 pants

-Video Games

-Clothes

I am so happy with this christmas. I hope all of you are having a good holiday too. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I was lucky this Christmas, all I wanted was to be home and I made it in at 12:30.

My dad paid for my new bed which I am very happy about since I've been sleeping a shit ass rock of a futon for 5 years. My mom got me a brand spankin new set of Toyo Open Country M/T Tires 37x13.5x20, Couldn't believe it.

- scratch skis( present from myself :D )

-two hockey sticks: synergy se and sherwood txd

-assassin's creed for 360

-cell phone, but havn't chosen one yet

-about 250$-300$ cash

- come cloths, gift cards and a few other things

a norelco shaver, the rangers 1994 dvd box set, the ultimate gretzky dvds, futurama volume 2, the messier cambell conference all star jersey, 2 hockey games for the psp and of course the psp i posted this from!

- New ipod nano 4gb

- bunch of ipod accessories covers,armband etc

- clothes

- transformers dvd

- a ton of candy

- NHL 08 for pc which i am very unhappy with so far <_<

- Easton tracksuit for hockey team

- Pirates of the carribean 1,2,3 dvd's

i also got a christmas/birthday present - 2 tickets the the IIHF world hockey championships in may...it's a 4 game pack including Canada vs USA....can't wait till may!

2 CNT Grips

Xbox 360 (BIG surprise)

COD4, Halo3, Madden 08

NY Gians Hoodie

ECU Hoodie

Candy

Tape, Tape, and more Tape

If anyone wants to hit me up on 360, my gamertag is Dirtytablezzz

If I could hold work a working xbox for more than a month then I would join you, clearly thats never going to happen.

Hmm....my father paid my school trip for this year (toronto 1 week, english second language) synergy 800 gloves, new reebok skates, mp3 and some cash (need a new stick I broke mine) :)