Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

My bad, check the sell section. The reason I mentioned that primarily though is because I know people get offers for their gloves, and I wanted to note that the only pair I am selling are the black CCMs.

Edited by cj190

I agree, they look good... There's a few custom choices I wouldn't have done myself but they look good.

Carbon gussets for one...

Great looking pair though. I have yet to see a pair of customs that didn't look good, though I question whether some members are color blind :rolleyes:

Ya I am not too crazy about he carbon myself, but for what I payed I can't complain. I bought them from some place that was selling golf stuff. They had about 5 pairs of them.

Greg

How much if I may ask?

I just figured they were your custom specs. I personally don't like the carbon shell or gussets, the palm and the cuff doesn't appear to be split. I personally don't like the flashyness of the colors, but that is again, a personal preference.

I payed 129.00 plus tax. The palm and the cuff are split. They are the same colors as the habs, the picture is kinda funny. I am more of a Bauer 4 roll kinda guy. I am not to big on the flashy stuff.

Greg

I will had mine (yea my 4 th pair!) Custom Kovalchuk copy minus the split thumb lock.Took 2 and half week (i live near).

gant002ok6.th.jpg

gant003lt9.th.jpg

gant004eg7.th.jpg

78439461hu4.jpg

Paid 229$ cnd.And on a side note my 1 st pair is still going after over 250 games.

Yes there will be no more MIA on cuff only MIA shield on the thumb ...And its coming from the front office of Warrior.

I was looking at the MIA customise section on their website and I was hoping to get the gloves with the Warrior logo. Did you get your gloves through MIA and if not could you enlighten me as to where I can get mine made?? Im looking something similar to Hossa's only in teal if possible...

Yes there will be no more MIA on cuff only MIA shield on the thumb ...And its coming from the front office of Warrior.

I was looking at the MIA customise section on their website and I was hoping to get the gloves with the Warrior logo. Did you get your gloves through MIA and if not could you enlighten me as to where I can get mine made?? Im looking something similar to Hossa's only in teal if possible...

next to the customizers there is a link named Custom Glove order form...it has a lot more options there (including custom writing on the cuff)...all you need to do is print it out and give it to an authorized dealer or fax it to the number provided.

Those gloves look sick. I have a pair of stock MIA's in carbon also. I am thinking of getting a new pair. Would Tufftek on the whole glove with carbon stripes be a good combo?

I believe that's up to you to decide. There are some like these that have been posted. It's your opinion so get whatever you think looks good. Hey Mikael, I can't tell from the pic what kind of visor is that? It kind of looks blue so I'm gonna guess blue Oakley pro aviator or it might just be the reflection and be some sort of itech hs22 wave.

-Yes, Tufftek with Carbon stripes looks good. Look back to page 44 of this thread to see James's black MiAs. (He's 43%burnt.) They are Tufftek/Carbon stripes. The Carbon holds up fine as far as wear but it will get puck marks and smears on the lighter colors which you may be able to see in the pics of mine. Also, they seem to (understandably) have a bit of a tougher time sewing the Carbon as it is thicker. James's gloves are sewn a bit better than mine. Oh, and a final note on MiA Carbon: white is not white, it's like a very light champagne. Works fine for stripes but all white carbon gloves like my old pair will contrast a white helmet noticeably. They matched my beat and burned white IU roller hockey pants well, though.

-Visor's just a mirrored Itech Pro-Wave. Must be the lighting.

-Whoever was guessing on the sticks was close. Dolomites, actually. Gold AK27s might be too much. Ha!

-We debuted our black uniforms last night which, I will begrudgingly admit, probably look even better. It's not quite such an overload of goldness now.

so what team do you play for, is it an adult team or what