Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

have you guys looked at the new warrior catolog? cuz know its says that warrior and MIA will be teaming up to make custom MIA gloves that say warrior on the cuff. i guessing most of you know this but just thought i would point it out. so for all of those who want the warrior cuff, im guessign you dont have to wait much longer till they will have the customizer on warriorhockey.com like it said in their catolog.....

A couple guys in my beer league have MIA/Warrior custom gloves already.

Do you think those 4-rolls would get ronchy in the white section after a few months?

A buddy of mine has TPS R8 lites in all white nylon- they somhow have actual dirt on them. White nylon is a bad idea as a general rule.

Do you think those 4-rolls would get ronchy in the white section after a few months?

A buddy of mine has TPS R8 lites in all white nylon- they somhow have actual dirt on them. White nylon is a bad idea as a general rule.

Yeah, I've had a pair of HGTs I bought off of Marcelo a while back with a white nylon cuff, the cuff started looking bad after about 10 usages. On the bright side, they're never really gotten worse.

So I was looking through the photos of the different locations of Pure Hockey and noticed all the sweet custom gloves but they're small and crappy so I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking at. Anyone live near one that can check them out for me? I'm looking for a white (or light gray)/royal blue combo

danversmf5.jpg

medfordyz1.jpg

nashuamg3.jpg

warwickor5.jpg

I got my all white warriors at pure hockey and i love them to death. My neighbors kid has a pair in my size that i want to steal when he gets bigger so then i'll have 2 pairs. I want a pair in the 12" NBH 4 rolls in all white from pure hockey but they don't have anymore. Bummer.

from top to bottom:

1. one90

2. easton obvi.

3. Mia

4. XXX

correct me if I'm wrong on any of those

I think #4 might be XV...I got a pair of white XV with red accents from them, and I don't think they carry XXX in that style.

None of those pics are the Braintree location (closest to me)...I got my blackout Warriors there. I plan on popping in there this weekend, I'll peep some stuff out for you and go 007 with my iPhone..... white/blue, right? Any brand preference?

They have the nylon Eastons in off and on... last ones I saw where white/red trim.

And for any of you out-of-towners..... there's a hotel RIGHT next to the Braintree location. hahaha..

Edited by AnthonyJTa

Their glove selection blows monkey nuts too. . .at least on their website. Any definate answers on that last picture? Are they XV's, XX's, or XXX's?

I'm wanting to get a pair of the Kovalchuk clone MIA's as well, but with a Mustang palm, but I don't live close enough to anywhere than is a MIA dealer. Would I be able to call and have them order direct, or am I SOL? Also, what place would you recommend? I know EWH has terrific customer service, so right now they're my best bet I'd say. Any help would be much appreciated.

You're in my boat, the SOL boat. Same thing I'm facing but I'm working on something.

Well, that's just great. If whatever you're working on works out, let me know, I NEED a pair of MIA's, but with my custom specs. Retails won't do it for me.

Maybe it won't be such a bad thing if you can't. It may take you off the Ryan Smith/Maxim Afinogenov train tracks of dressing too much like their idol.