Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe

What is in your pockets?

LF - Mobile and keys

RF - wallet (basically a card holder, lasts longer in the front pocket than the rear)

nothing in the rear pockets... i like the cushioning of my fat ass.

LF - Phone, gum (Winterfresh)

RF - $.72, prophylactic device, mints (Certs Wintergreen)

RR - Cardholder/money-clip combo (picture of the GF and I, IDs, debit card, $240 cash...though I usually don't carry cash, and if I do, it's usually under $75)

You guys seems to have that pretty organized. I stuff my debit, credit, license, chapstick, and my cell in my front pockets and head out. Cardlock card in the jacket, and thats about it.

You don't know the half of it - that $240 in my money-clip is organized by value, year and serial number. My compulsion to organize my money is one of the reasons I don't like to carry cash.

Aside from that, I'm not too bad; although some people think it's a little weird that my LF pocket is the designated "phone pocket."

Aside from that, I'm not too bad; although some people think it's a little weird that my LF pocket is the designated "phone pocket."

You must curve to the left a bit haha. Its alrite to like a little text message vibrate.

You don't know the half of it - that $240 in my money-clip is organized by value, year and serial number.

Damn dude.. :blink::rolleyes:

Also, that bit about the vibration from a text.. priceless.

LF/RF - Keys, Cell, doesnt matter which they're in to me

LR - Wallet, always.

I usually don't take much with me. If I'm going somewhere I know I won't need money I don't even take my wallet.