Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bbruins8

Warrior Pro Stock Blades

I got a Boyle blade along with a few mission blades a while ago. Here is the pic:

th_73777_IMGP1051_122_517lo.JPG

Has anyone found any tapered heel curves that are only slightly open? All the prostock blades ive collected are pretty open towards the toe, which i just cant shoot with. Thanks

I got a Boyle blade along with a few mission blades a while ago. Here is the pic:

th_73777_IMGP1051_122_517lo.JPG

Has anyone found any heel curves that are only slightly open? All the prostock blades ive collected are pretty open towards the toe, which i just cant shoot with. Thanks

I'm selling a RH dupuis blade in the sell section that's just a little open. PM your email and I'll send you pics.

went to the hockeymonkey store and they actually had a green curve in stock. so i picked it up since they're out of drapers and i couldn't find anything close to it. i like the curve and how it's pretty similar to the draper. but the lie is different and i'll have to see how i play with it. i don't know if this was mentioned in previous posts (didn't feel like going through all of them) but this blade isn't the checkered blade like my other two retail blades. just an fyi. but here are some pictures comparing the green with the draper. and yes i took the extra glue off. i was too lazy to take it off before i snapped some pics.

green is on the right. draper on left. i didn't line it up perfectly so the green looks a little more open. but now that i'm lining it up better, it looks like they're pretty similar.

IMG_3092.jpg

this shows the shape of the green compared to the draper

IMG_3091.jpg

a closer shot of the green

IMG_3090.jpg

comparison of the draper vs. green lie

IMG_3089.jpg

anybody know anything about the "strum"? i'm assuming it's marco sturm, which i have heard is sort of a modano/iginla hybrid. has anybody tried one of these yet or know if its the same pattern as his old eastons?

Any of these blades resemble a Pm9/Forsberg?

they have videos on the website for the warrior pro stocks you could look at them. the only one i got thats close was the hinote.

by kovy i mean Kovalev not Kovalchuk. there is no pics of kovalev pro pattern anywhere on here i did a search.

on ebay right now there are two pro-stock kovalevs that show the curve if you're still interested

Ebay

Ebay

This has been asked once on the thread but no answers yet:

If anyone has a RH blade that resembles the Iginla please let me know.

Thanks

Since when are Iginla's hard to come by?

not warriors, eastons, but i didnt feel the need to open a new thread, maneluk pro stocks, they seem to be focus flex but are completely unlabeled except for easton on both sides.. i was wondering if somebody could gimmie an estimation of the lie? im thinking about a 5.5 or maybe if im lucky a six. what do you guys think? nice lindros p88 like curve with a touch of a toe.

Curve:

2v142yr.jpg

Shape:

slmdt3.jpg

Standing up:

2v2jsi9.jpg

they look pretty sweet, im gonna save em till next season tho, hopefully paired with either one90's or johnsons, i really would like to try one. Dont judge/joke about that last line.

do those have the focus flex zone?

yes, but its unlabeled, its all silver and on both sides it says easton, no focus flex nothing although it is ther.

i tried comparing it to other sticks, but the rocker throws me off, its skinny at the heel then gets fatter as it gets closer to the toe... and yes it has the focus flex zone, but is unlabeled excedpt for the easton... i think they're pretty sweet. i picked em up off a guy that used to play for a team in the swiss A-league, he knew my dad and gave them to him... but my dads a lefty so my dad gave em to me.

When I talked to the lady before I ordered, she said they still have quite a few, that was just last week. hook it up man they are awesome blades.

When I talked to the lady before I ordered, she said they still have quite a few, that was just last week. hook it up man they are awesome blades.

good to know.

Has anyone had their blades go soft yet? I had a Spezza and I love the curve but it's gone soft and after examining the bottom it looks it's splitting down the middle. Shame, the curve and feel of the blade were great.