Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D-MaN88

Good songs?

I got the Velvet Revolver cd a couple of weeks ago, pretty good, feels like the 80's all over again. I also got the new Hives one, the only good song on it is the newest release, Walk Idiot Walk.

The whole CD is good, but it's just bloody short.

As for Velvet Revolver, as long as Weiland doesn't either die or go back into rehab they'll be playing a festival here. I think he could play either way though since he was doing his rehab here already.

You guys need to check out the band Galactic. They play some good stuff.

Galactic Cowboys were kinda cool.

I wonder if NHL players listen to music in the dressing room?

You're kidding right? Roenick is well known for playing Disco before games and every team has one or two guys who are into music and control the CD player.

You're kidding right? Roenick is well known for playing Disco before games and every team has one or two guys who are into music and control the CD player.

No I wasn't kidding. When I watch ice level, all they do is sit around in the room and everyone is quiet except for the occasional, "This is a big game" or something.

counting crows are a personal fav band of mine. they're a great band with songs to see together with the team on raod trips, such as 'mr jones', 'long december', 'anna begins'.

another awesome band is third eye blind. tons of good stuff

McCarty does it for the Wings. Hes also in that shitty band Grinder though, lets hope he doesn't play any of his own stuff.

Nashville BLASTED country the entire week of training camp. I have been told that country is pretty much the most-listened genre of music in NHL locker rooms...

Seriously, how could you get pumped for a game with Country? Do you imagine Ilya Kovalchuk just sitting there with his eyes closed, flexing all his muscles and concentrating on "Save a horse, ride a cowboy"?

Seriously, how could you get pumped for a game with Country? Do you imagine Ilya Kovalchuk just sitting there with his eyes closed, flexing all his muscles and concentrating on "Save a horse, ride a cowboy"?

Do you sit there imagining Ilya Kovalchuk flexing all of his muscles?

Do you sit there imagining Ilya Kovalchuk flexing all of his muscles?

Yeah, and your dad is giving him his warm up massage and you are patting his knee telling him he is a good hockey player.

Guest 2048

Nashville BLASTED country the entire week of training camp. I have been told that country is pretty much the most-listened genre of music in NHL locker rooms...

I remember reading somewhere that when Ace and Barnaby were on the Rangers, everyone got to listen to Rap.