Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thejackal

Custom Axion blades

I'm thinking of getting a douzen of them made with the pro Hull curve as my inno is starting to crack and im sick of paying shipping and looking for them all the time. Is anyone interested? I'm thinking of keeping 6 out of the douzen at the most (willing to keep less if more people are interested). I emailed Sher-Wood but does anyone (JR?) know right off the bat the cost for each blade?

If you shoot Left i may be interested? i'll get back to you once you have all the info.

Nope, sorry. Then again, i might be able to get them to mirror it, then do 6 lefties. I'll keep all you lefties posted.

I emailed Sher-Wood a week or two ago and they haven't gotten back to me yet, so jackal, maybe if you get a chance it might be better to phone them.

I emailed Sher-Wood a week or two ago and they haven't gotten back to me yet, so jackal, maybe if you get a chance it might be better to phone them.

Call your local dealer, they should be able to tell you fairly quickly. Calling the manufacturer for a price is the wrong way to go about it since the local shop is the one that determines the markup.

Interesting, if you're interested, make sure you say whether you're LH or RH so that IF i get 6 lefties, i could make some for them.

EDIT: Just called my LHS, the guys says that as far as he knows, they dont do custom Axions, nor has he come across any <_<

Go to another LHS or contact an e-tailer. I'm almost positive they do cuz I was interested in custom elipses about four months ago and called sherwood customer service to find out what was available and how much $.

They told me they can do custom orders on ANY of their sticks. I don't see why blades would be any different.

I got a quote a long time ago, I don't recall the price. Sounds like your LHS is uninformed or lazy. Did he offer to check and get back to you? If not, ask for the manager or owner.

I got a quote a long time ago, I don't recall the price. Sounds like your LHS is uninformed or lazy. Did he offer to check and get back to you? If not, ask for the manager or owner.

I think he genuinely didn't know they offered custom Axions. The guy said they could do woods but composite molds were $10,000 so i'd be impossible. I then broke him by saying CCM makes custom Vectors. He did say he'd check with his rep tho.

Est-ce que tu es fort dans les deux langues?

Mon englais est-il si terrible que ça?

Mais mack, Il va tout le temps se mettre le nez dans mes topics...

Finalement, Est-ce que tu sais comment coûte les moules pour palettes en composite?

Merci

Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

Un peu pres $10,000, je ne le sais pas non plus. Mack fait des chose de meme des fois mais c'est sa nature. Je vais a un ecole francophone mais j'habitais au EUA avant.

Est-ce que tu es fort dans les deux langues?

Mon englais est-il si terrible que ça?

Mais mack, Il va tout le temps se mettre le nez dans mes topics...

Finalement, Est-ce que tu sais comment coûte les moules pour palettes en composite?

Merci

Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

Different manufacturers use different mold types and the costs vary. Your english isn't that bad but some of us have trouble following at times. What do you say you stick to English so everyone can follow along?

Kovalev-

I'll type this real slow. I put the beak in your topics because you tend to send them onto tangents. Mold prices have been discussed before and have zero relevance here.

Let me know if this needs to be translated into "chimp."

Kovalev-

I'll type this real slow.  I put the beak in your topics because you tend to send them onto tangents.  Mold prices have been discussed before and have zero relevance here. 

Thanks, so everyone that wants a blade say "Aie" and i'll try to sort things out from there.

List so far:

RH: cds, akhockey (I'm assuming you're both righties

LH (if enough ppl are interested): sweetblazer

Also, is it just me of the price of Axions tend to vary a lot? On the net i've seen them from $20 to $50 US while my LHS sells then for around $60 CAN.