Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

santiclaws

"Successor" to the XN10?

I'm assuming this will only be in seniors. But if it is in intermediate do you think it will have the same holy kick you guys rave about, I really want to try this stick out.

I was hoping this stick would be released at a Mid price point considering it's technology from 5 years ago? $190 is pretty steep.

$190 is about $90 more than I would be willing to pay. I picked up a couple of the originals and ended up selling them. They were good but not great. In my honest opinion, the one90 bashes it overall. So did my 7k pro-lite.

Man if they had a whip flex or intermediate I would probably buy it but im not big or strong enough for regular flex. (sadface)

I have a whip XN10 TPS2 shaft..Its great for wristers..pretty light too..I was surprised by that.

$190 is about $90 more than I would be willing to pay. I picked up a couple of the originals and ended up selling them. They were good but not great. In my honest opinion, the one90 bashes it overall. So did my 7k pro-lite.

Great shaft, great balance, but I didn't like the blade on the original. It was too pingy for me.

Only OPS

That sucks...I hope they have a curve like the old Morrow. I loved the square toe on that bad boy.

Great shaft, great balance, but I didn't like the blade on the original. It was too pingy for me.

Ditto. The blade felt, well, unusual. I can't describe it. I also don't like shafts that light anymore.

Not drool worthy in my book.......but I am certain that at least one will grace my collection.

Any word on whips coming in the new XN10, or it is mainly a limited release in regular and stiff flex?

Same here. I've got one in the basement that's hardly used because of that. I keep toying with the idea of pulling out the blade, chipping off the glue, & reinstalling the blade with hot-melt to see if that would calm it down.

Made a shaft from a broken one that I love, but the balance doesn't seem quite as good with any of the blades that I've tried.

I just picked up the TPS Response R10. I can post a review tomorrow after some ice time. So far its lighter than my SE and the shaft designed is well thought out. It seems they combined a bunch of the competitors ideas into one stick. With the concave design, tactile finish, power chanel hosel, and grip on the lower 2/3 of the stick. It feels like it belongs in your hands.

I think what JR was trying to say was that was the original XN10, before any graphics, from 2003-04, NOT the current one.

Was that one of the ones from the Loomis plant up in NorCal?