Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zeffcg

New Hockey Pants

I'm getting new pants in a couple days. What pants do you guys like the most. My friend got Graf and he really likes them, but I just wanted to see what everyone else is using. Thanks

im using tackla 5000x pros they are amazing pants more comfortable and mobile then the pants i have used. i have used the graf 700 series pant also they are quite comfortable but i dont think there mobile enough, i have also used ccm pants i cant remember what model it was but it was the top of the line model at the time a few years ago maybe 3 years ago 1152 maybe im not sure. but anyways there not nearly as comfortable as the other pants and have much less protection. basically what im trying to say here is that if you have the money go for the tacklas but if you want something a little cheaper than those you can try the grafs which also arent bad pants.

Im using the tackla air 9000 hockey pants and there really confy and mobile. I can't complain about them. Grafs are pretty nice as well, but not as mobile from what I heard from my friend that has them right now. Another great pant is the easton 02 air with out the back protector.

I would like to find Easton air 2002 but I don't find them anywhere on the net.

Do you guys think I can order the 2002 model from my LHS?

If not, do you know a website that sell these pants?

I've narrowed my choice between the Easton Synergy and the TPS 104. Just waiting for the 104 to come in to try it on and compare it side by side with the Synergy.

Im using the tackla air 9000 hockey pants and there really confy and mobile. I can't complain about them. Grafs are pretty nice as well, but not as mobile from what I heard from my friend that has them right now. Another great pant is the easton 02 air with out the back protector.

lol exactly tyler thats what i said just before you the graf pants are quite comfortable and not as mobile.

i got 2003 m-1s last yr for 80$ cdn thru our hockey team. theyre pretty sweet pants, lots of protection and great mobility, but the pair i have are just a tad bit big for me

If they fit you well, those Graf pants are beautifully made.

I have a pair of the 700 pants and I don't have one bad thing to say about them. Extremely mobile and non-restrictive, yet with a better-than-adequate amount of protection. Great pair of pants.

I'm using the CCM pro stock pants. by far the most protective pants i've ever had, and the mobility is second to none. amazing pants. price is steep however. If you can get pro stock pants on ebay in the size/colour you are looking for, I highly recommend it.

i love my m-1s theyre very light and great protection, and a great price for a top quality pant...i got mine for 85

As much as I like my M1s they aren't very light in comparison to some of the others.

yeah, m-1's aren't the lightest pair out there. i've got ccm 652 tacks too and i like them more than my m-1's simply cuz theyre a bit lighter and smaller. i wish i got the quest 2's instead of the tacks tho, cuz theyre helluva light and mobile

Yeah those quest pants seem pretty nice. I know a few guys that really like them. I noticed that Bauer's new supreme line of pants look eerily similar to the quests.. anyone tried them to see? the 6000/8000 look almost identical to the quests.

Girdles for me...

If you can find a Bauer MBP you're in business. Match that with a pro pant shell and you've done well.

I use the MBP 8 Vapor one but the old one is better.

You can't go wrong with a good pair of Tacklas. They're a little on the expensive side though if that's a concern for you at all. I'd recommend getting some Vapor 10s or 6s as they're on clearance at some stores. The sports exchange here in Vancouver (www.the-sports-exchange.com) has the 10s for $96 USD and the 6s for $77 USD. Both are awesome pants. They're fit snug in the upper thigh but the legs are wide for good mobility. The protection is really good as well. The only gripe I have with them is that there's basically no belly protection. Most pros like it like this anyway but my shoulder pads don't have belly protection either so that's pretty much the only reason why I chose a pair of Tacklas over these.

im using the Jofa HP 9800, its the best pants i've tried so far. Almost everybody uses them here in Sweden, they are realy comftable(spelling?) and very light.

i just got a new pair of ccm 862 or what ever there a nice pant really protective and if you unzip the inside leg things it gives you alot of mobility.

I have a pair too and love them the zippers give great mobility.