Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tml_bte89

Discussion for us men

I remember Markku sent me a pic of his sister, who was probably about 14 at the time or something. I remember opening it and thinking Interpol would be at my door. Never saw a shot of him, but it's safe (and probably still creepy) to say she got the looks of the family.

Used to be some WWE wrestling girl or some crap and was recently like the runner up or something on that dancing with the stars I think Stacey Keibler anyone?

http://www.internet.is/trance/Myndir/stacy...eibler%2006.jpg

Another one I though looked preety good I cant remember the name but she was in that Stick It movie and also in Waiting she was the underage hostess girl I thought she was preety hot.

There is definately a lot talent here, but I have to go with some of the more mature ones.

Tea Leoni(tops for me)

Ashley Judd

Meg Ryan

and of the younger croud Keira Knightly

There is definately a lot talent here, but I have to go with some of the more mature ones.

Tea Leoni(tops for me)

Ashley Judd

Meg Ryan

and of the younger croud Keira Knightly

nice choices... gotta support all of them.

as for Tea... Great legs in BAD BOYS!!!

Since this is re-opened, have you guys seen "Mrs. Universe" -The most recent one!

A girl in my class was showing me her and asking me what I thought about her. She is a really hot woman but not "Mrs. Universe" I could pick hotter girls out in my school that could qualify above her.

Im sure you can just google her to see her for yourself.