Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

Sorry about that post on pg. 34. I searched it on the Oilers site and accidentally found the one for 2008. Always read the fine print I guess lol

Toronto Maple Laughs Equip/Player Sale

Sat May 9th

Buy a pair of smelly gloves/pants and take a player home for the day to do to your liking (no physical abuse but verbal abuse is tolerated)

:P

i went to the last one this past winter and it really wasn't that bad, i got there in the afternoon and it was all picked over but i still got a pair of easton 4-rolls is great shape for $50 and a kubina ak27 for $75. its way to stiff but i love the curve. i have to work saturday so if anyones going and could pick me up a couple things pm me. i really just want pants and maybe another pair of gloves

Looks like the Wild are having a "Warehouse sale" May 18th-20th. I'm guessing there is just going to be a bunch of closeout apparel but they did say there was going to be some autographed memorabilia. Check Wild.com for more info.

for the person who wanted to know where the Leafs sale was:

This is your exclusive opportunity to get authentic Toronto Maple Leafs new and game used sticks,

skates, gloves and goalie equipment straight from the Leafs dressing room.

This special sale will take place Saturday May 9th from 10am to 4pm at CentreSports at the ACC.

Its the perfect time to pickup brand new pro gear at discount prices.

Also available are tshirt, sweatshirts, jerseys, Under Armour,

Enter at CentreSports at Gate 1 at the ACC, and you will be directed to the Leafs dressing room.

Call 416-815-5746 for details

does anyone know if there will be an avalanche equipment sale

2 weeks ago. I went the following Monday and they still had some good stuff left. I picked up a new Cumiskey S17 for $75 bucks. They also had a bunch of Tucker Trilages, Vapor XXXX's, Wolski CNT Stealths, CCM U's and some Foote SE 16's. All of these sticks were new.

Went to the Leafs pro equipment sale today, there was quite the lineup but it was held in the actual dressing room, pretty neat imo

picked up a couple of jason blake's stick and i got my hands on the last pair of Sundin's Mission/Warrior gloves :D B) . Will post photos in Show It Off thread later tonight after I snap some pics.

2 weeks ago. I went the following Monday and they still had some good stuff left. I picked up a new Cumiskey S17 for $75 bucks. They also had a bunch of Tucker Trilages, Vapor XXXX's, Wolski CNT Stealths, CCM U's and some Foote SE 16's. All of these sticks were new.

Are you sure about that?

Last year it was mid-june. I would really hate to have missed out on that. I have a cumiskey s17 from a game (got it in the gift shop).

The NJ Devils is on June 26th. I'm a Ranger fan, but my team uses Devils colors, so I'm looking out for some gloves to match the uni's.

Where is it going to be held? At the Rock?

Anyone one that is going to the Islanders sale that wants to pick up some Guerin sticks, at a profit of course, PM me and let's deal!!

I'd like to check it out once I find out when it is, I'm sure by that time this thread will have more info about it and I'll make a couple more posts so just remind me and I'll take a look to see what they have and try to snag a few.

Any news on when this is?

Last I checked all of those guys are Avs, and Ponty lives in CO...

I was just curious because as season ticket holders, we are supposed to receive emails about any and all Avs events. We got a reminder last season via email and the sale was held in June, and I assumed that the date would be closer to that this season.

I know I'm a broken record to the regulars of this thread, but this is for those who don't read through it.

If you are going to buy game used sticks, remove the tape to make sure the blade is not cracked.

Are you sure about that?

Last year it was mid-june. I would really hate to have missed out on that. I have a cumiskey s17 from a game (got it in the gift shop).

the pepsi center website says the avs sale is the third week in june

Interesting. When I was there the person working the shop said they had the team sale the prior weekend which is why their selection was not very good.

Ok, maybe she thought I meant the Colorado Mamoth equipment sale? ;)

Has a Grand Rapid Griffins sale happened yet? And when is the Wings sale usually held?

Interesting. When I was there the person working the shop said they had the team sale the prior weekend which is why their selection was not very good.

Thats a possibility, I have called the Avs people numerous times and sent a few emails, but have found nobody that has a clue what they're talking about.

EDIT: I just went through the registration process for the Avs forum (due to the fact that I wasn't allowed to use the search function and still cant even though I registered) and there seems to be no update about a sale this year. I may just make a post and take the crap for not searching even though I made an honest effort.

are there any college, ahl, or any equipment sales at all in New England that anyone knows about? (not talking about regular pure hockey or LHS sales)

I'll be attending the Bridgeport Sound Tigers Sale this weekend, and might swing up to the Wolf-Pack Sale on my way to a game, if anyone would like anything specific I can see what I can do, PM me about this, do not post it in this thread.

Thats a possibility, I have called the Avs people numerous times and sent a few emails, but have found nobody that has a clue what they're talking about.

EDIT: I just went through the registration process for the Avs forum (due to the fact that I wasn't allowed to use the search function and still cant even though I registered) and there seems to be no update about a sale this year. I may just make a post and take the crap for not searching even though I made an honest effort.

this is what i was referring to. http://www.pepsicenter.com/Events/Event.as...Id=znWHdQb9GeQ=

maybe it was last years and never taken off the website though because the date doesn't make the day for this year/

Dear Joe-

Thank you for your interest in the New Jersey Devils and for taking the

time to write. There will be an equipment sale at the Devils Draft Party

which will take place on Friday, June 26.

Check newjerseydevils.com in the near future for further details.

Sincerely-

-New Jersey Devils

Edit: Still can't multi quote.

The Tampa sale was a bit more reasonable this time. The prices were better and I watched sticks get snatched up pretty quickly. At $50 a stick they were priced much better. Glad I grabbed those 9K pants as they fit perfect and will be a nice pair as a backup. The only thing they could have improved was the amount of room they allowed you. It started to get crowded at about 6:20 and they really needed more space. Otherwise, it was a better sale than last time.