Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

Brand new sticks at the Canucks sale will be going for $140. These are the same sticks that the store's been trying to sell for $175 since Christmas. Kesler and Burrows sticks were nowhere in sight, they were most likely purchased by Game Day (the auction company) who will also be setting up a display next to the sticks. $75 sticks are limited to 1 per customer, $140 brand new sticks no limit I believe.

There's nothing worth buying unless they bring out some stash of gear I don't know about. Sundin, Ohlund and Naslund jerseys are on clearance.

As for pants they're mostly beat. There are some brand new original orca colored shells and some used current color shells for $30.

No more visors, no Edge socks, nothing good. Not worth your time IMO. Wondering where the D. Alfredsson ONE95's came from, they had about 3 of them. There's some Hodgson ONE95s tucked away somewhere, identical curve and flex to the Bernier.

Hey BC guys, anyone going to the sale again tomorrow? I'm not in town and it'd be nice to get a practice jersey in green or gray size 58/60's. Were they selling any shin guards? Were Burrow's pants for sale? How much for an Ohlund jersey?

Brand new sticks at the Canucks sale will be going for $140. These are the same sticks that the store's been trying to sell for $175 since Christmas. Kesler and Burrows sticks were nowhere in sight, they were most likely purchased by Game Day (the auction company) who will also be setting up a display next to the sticks. $75 sticks are limited to 1 per customer, $140 brand new sticks no limit I believe.

There's nothing worth buying unless they bring out some stash of gear I don't know about. Sundin, Ohlund and Naslund jerseys are on clearance.

As for pants they're mostly beat. There are some brand new original orca colored shells and some used current color shells for $30.

No more visors, no Edge socks, nothing good. Not worth your time IMO. Wondering where the D. Alfredsson ONE95's came from, they had about 3 of them. There's some Hodgson ONE95s tucked away somewhere, identical curve and flex to the Bernier.

How did the sale start Friday (staff sale)?

I hope the lucky jerk who gets a hold of Selanne's mitts will at least have the decency to post a picture of them on here for me to drool over.

If you are lucky maybe hockey monkey still has them...Anaheim M-1

Thanks, but I was actually referring to the "Bauer" Vapor XXXX Pro gloves he's been rocking as of late. Off the top of my head, I've only seen 3 NHLers wearing them; Selanne, Kunitz, and Moore.

e5qqrs.jpg

Perhaps more will turn up next season? One can hope. My luck, it'll just be a fad and then finding a pair will be like finding a flea on an elephant's ass.

So you work for the Canucks or something? I would of asked you to grab me something like a Jersey, i dont think there was any curves i want. I have to head out to do something right now so im going to missed it, its good to hear that it isn't worth the trip so i don't feel like im missing anything.

one girl scored a brand new pair of eastons. i wish i'd been looking closer.

So you work for the Canucks or something? I would of asked you to grab me something like a Jersey, i dont think there was any curves i want. I have to head out to do something right now so im going to missed it, its good to hear that it isn't worth the trip so i don't feel like im missing anything.

dude, there were so many jerseys, i bet if you went to the team store on sunday or monday, you'd find something.

yeah, lots of sundin CNT (painted up like S17) and lots of daniel sedin 10k

i almost bought one of salo's S17s that were cut down, but i opted for the longer CNT instead. played it last night and loved it.

TONS of gloves going for $25 used and $50 new. Couple pairs of Brad May Franchises, and a pair of Eagle PPFs were the highlights in terms of gloves. I opted to pick up a pair of RBKs and Eastons.

Two pairs of Getzlaf S17 skates, tons of XXXXs

The deals were amazing.

All sticks: $25 - though all but three were LH

Pants: $25 used $50 new

Gloves: $25 used $50 new

Skates: $25

Socks, shells: $1

Helmets: $25

Bags: $20 - They had Portland Pirates and Anaheim Mighty Ducks bags.

That's one of the best deals I've seen. Ever.

I hope the lucky jerk who gets a hold of Selanne's mitts will at least have the decency to post a picture of them on here for me to drool over.

Don't worry, there weren't any of Selanne's Bauer gloves there. A few pairs of M-1s but I didn't take a close look. Most of the equipment was from a season ago.

Ohh you missed out... sticks were a limit of 3 per person when I was there and I got 1 Raymond CNT, 1 Pyatt S17 and one Sedin one95 all excellent condition (Raymond's stick still has the labels). There were lots of nice gloves left and the staff were releasing a steady flow of new sticks to the racks. I didn't even bother looking at pants, jerseys or skates.

wow.. I got in with the STH and I am kicking myself. I had the Sundin CNT in my hands and it was absolutely perfect but I didn't wanna pay $140 and opted to go for the Krog One95. :(

edit: tried the krog out in my backyard for about 100 pucks and i withdraw any regrets :P

went to the canucks sale, picked up an unmarked one95, all signs point to it be raymonds. what a beauty. shot pucks in the backyard and i love it. also picked up a pair of pro pants, a bit beat up, but still awesome.

TONS of gloves going for $25 used and $50 new. Couple pairs of Brad May Franchises, and a pair of Eagle PPFs were the highlights in terms of gloves. I opted to pick up a pair of RBKs and Eastons.

Two pairs of Getzlaf S17 skates, tons of XXXXs

The deals were amazing.

Man, want to sell the Portland bag? I make it worth your while....

The prices Game Day Auctions was asking for their gear at the Canucks sale was a joke.

Nice too see you guys picked up some good sticks at the Canucks sale.

Im not really into any of the curves the Canucks have so i had to look else where. If my team colors were close to blue i would of tried to grab some Sedin 4 Rolls for sure. I already got some XXXX Pros though.

Yeah ill have to check out some local store soon for these Jersey's, thanks mickz

went to the canucks sale, picked up an unmarked one95, all signs point to it be raymonds. what a beauty. shot pucks in the backyard and i love it. also picked up a pair of pro pants, a bit beat up, but still awesome.

Whose pants?