Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

I am taking the sats......................................dammit

haha, I took them in 8th grade for the heck of it and got 600's across the board. good luck, and PM if you want anything

NDLancer,

You have any room to sneak a fellow Modsquadhockey member in early with you??? Im hoping to snag a few pants and gloves.... Is there usually a ton of people at this sale??? I was at the Wolfpack sale and there was about 150 in line then I went to the Falcons sale and there was no one.

NDLancer,

You have any room to sneak a fellow Modsquadhockey member in early with you??? Im hoping to snag a few pants and gloves.... Is there usually a ton of people at this sale??? I was at the Wolfpack sale and there was about 150 in line then I went to the Falcons sale and there was no one.

Sorry dude, I got a few kids from my HS team coming along. And it is hit or miss everyyear with the amount of people that are there. Last yeAr there was a line maybe 10 people long at the most, and maybe 15 people perusing the sale at one time as the most.

Zillafan, I don't know what the prices will be like this year. I was told by one of my friends who works in th front office for BST that the prices would be lowered a bit, since they hardly sold anything last year. For anyone that will be there, I would like to meet you. I'll be in the ND hockey hat and ND hockey jacket around 1030.

Thanks but I don't need anything that bad. I just want to get to one of these damn equipment sales myself haha

haha, try again next year. The wolfpack sale was 3 weeks ago and I don't know of any other sales in the Northeast

Im gonna try and get to bridgeport around 930 and wait in line if there is any... I sent a email to the club asking about prices but I havent got a response yet. Reallly dont feel like taking the trip if the prices are gonna be jacked up. Falcons sale had used buckets for $25, used pants for $40, used gloves $25. The new prices were a little too high for my likings so I stayed away from that stuff. Hoping this sale will be worth the trip. NDLancer, any idea what the prices were in the past and how good of a selection there was??

Im gonna try and get to bridgeport around 930 and wait in line if there is any... I sent a email to the club asking about prices but I havent got a response yet. Reallly dont feel like taking the trip if the prices are gonna be jacked up. Falcons sale had used buckets for $25, used pants for $40, used gloves $25. The new prices were a little too high for my likings so I stayed away from that stuff. Hoping this sale will be worth the trip. NDLancer, any idea what the prices were in the past and how good of a selection there was??

Any sticks or new gloves?

And nd, that was from last year. They havn't announced one this year yet

At some of the home games they had new 10K's for 50 bucks that they were selling, so that might be a benchmark for the sticks at least. I don't happen to remember the prices from last year. Where are you coming from, CTHockey? oh, and I just found out I cant get there til 10 anyways because I have to work at MIP for Marty Roos that morning.

BJB, I thought you meant SJ Sharks trying to be funny, and I didnt really look at the link, I guess the date would've told me that it wasnt this year lol

Dallas Stars annual warehouse sale is at Dr. Pepper Arena in Frisco May 21-25.
Stars sale- May 21-25 at Frisco in players parking lot.

Little late to the party there cowboy.

I e-mailed the sound tigers about prices and this was the response that I got:

I have not received the price list back from upper management yet. However, last year, the sticks went for $79-$125 each and the gloves were sold for $59 per pair.

Tom Morris

Customer Service Representative

Bridgeport Sound Tigers

Thinking about going myself, not sure yet though.

So if I go up to the sale with my friend who is a season ticket holder and holds 2 seats. Can I go in with him? Also what time does the actual sale of goods start?

Any of yall goin to the Worcester Sharks sale?

If the wife and kids let me (last year the little guy got sick), I should be there to check it out. Not that I really need anything.

Dunno if its been posted yet but the Colorado Avalanche equipment sale will be Saturday June 21st from 10am till 2pm @ The Pepsi Center