Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

Well put. A mad house best describes it.

I arrived a little before 8am and was 12th in line. By 930 the line was past where I could see.

Not as many helmets or gloves as in years past and the prices have gone up again. I ended up with a vector helmet with shield, reebok pants and gloves and white practice socks.

Will try to post pictures after work.

For those of you going on Saturday, don't worry. I was told by staff that they will bring more equipment out each day.

Good luck to all that are planning to head out to the sharks sale today and the next 2 days, it was insane this morning! It's a lefty heaven and there were a bunch of game used socks and practice jerseys, hopefully more gear will come out as the day goes by, I live 5 minutes away so I'll stop by a few more times to check things out

I was about in the middle of that line and by the time that I got inside and to the table with the pants there was close to nothing left, just some extremely beat up easton ones, i saw a guy walk away with a brand new pair of bauers for 60 bucks

Have the Flyers had their sale already? Do they even have one?

I'd love to get some Briere sticks.

A lot of Flyers stuff does out the back door or to shops that buy the stuff in bulk.

EDIT: nvm they answered your Question

Check the Skatezones in the area they usually have their gear- I wanna say Pensauken has a lot of the gear.

I've been wondering how long it would take for someone to slip up. :facepalm:

Thanks guys, I'll be in New Jersey for a wedding, so I should be able to dip out to a Skatezone.

And Joey- I know a lot of the guys here are close to the Philly area, so it is pretty convenient to ask here. As it turns out, I was right. Does it really matter if I ask here or not? Sorry if I annoyed anyone else :facepalm:

EDIT: Just went back, and read what Drewhunz said like 7 pages back. Not sure why you would be so uptight about asking questions...this is an internet forum and as far as I'm concerned, the questions asked are completely relevant to the thread. You can't expect someone to look through twenty pages to find a post that answers their question. If I started a whole new thread, then fine, but I dont get why you'd get pissy over asking a question. I hope my question doesnt result in the closure of this thread, that would be dumb, but I apologize in advance if it does :rolleyes:

Because you could just find out through the team yourself and once you find out you can post it here rather than having 125 pages of questions

Because you could just find out through the team yourself and once you find out you can post it here rather than having 125 pages of questions

Flyers do not have an end of the year. Not much make it to their SkateZone stores either.

Asking online is much more convenient.

Are we seriously trying to limit what questions we are allowed to ask on an internet forum? As long as it pertains to the thread, it should be allowed.

I dont understand how we can have a 900+ page thread of pictures of our equipment, but we get all up in arms when someone inquires about the date and time of a sale...in the Pro Equipment Sales thread.

Oh, and the very first post of the thread is: "So, which teams are selling on what dates?"

That is EXACTLY what this thread is about...

Getting this back on topic shall we? :-)

Sharks sale was a blast. Picked up two Marleau shafts, 2 Marleau blades, A Shelley stick, A CCM Un-named stick with some crazy OPEN toe curve, Shelley's Warrior Hustler pants, RBK EDGE 2 Sharks practice Jersey in TEAL ( been waiting on this for 2 years!!!!! and I finally got them =) and some teal socks to go complete the set.

I was in the first 1/4 of the line at the Sharks sale. When they opened the door, it was what I imagine watching locusts work. I ended up with a nice CCM 852 helmet w/ Oakley visor, and a couple of practice jerseys. My buddy got a Rob Blake Warrior stick, and some new Jofa shoulder pads.

It's always funny seeing people with armloads of game-worn jerseys. I just can't imagine spending $1500 on one jersey, let alone ten or fifteen of them.

I could have went on Wednesday, but unfortunately, I had to work.

Getting this back on topic shall we? :-)

Sharks sale was a blast. Picked up two Marleau shafts, 2 Marleau blades, A Shelley stick, A CCM Un-named stick with some crazy OPEN toe curve, Shelley's Warrior Hustler pants, RBK EDGE 2 Sharks practice Jersey in TEAL ( been waiting on this for 2 years!!!!! and I finally got them =) and some teal socks to go complete the set.

Man wasn't that a crazy sale, I got 2 jersey myself the teal one of course and the white jersey, and the socks to match both, my little brother got a warrior goalie stick!

I stopped in the Isles team store at the Broadway Mall today, they had some stuff for sale. Okposo untaped Salming OPS, tons of Freddy Meyer sticks, a couple Richard Park s19's. Sticks were either $99 or $89 depending on what "Tier" they were marked. Gloves where either $89 or $79, Helmets $79 or $69, Skates $149 or $129. I asked the girl working if they had anything in the back, but they moved everything to the Coliseum for the sale tmrw. I was really looking for a pair of 3rd Jersey Colored Gloves, but I'll have to wait and check ebay after the sale tmrw since I can't get out there.

Man wasn't that a crazy sale, I got 2 jersey myself the teal one of course and the white jersey, and the socks to match both, my little brother got a warrior goalie stick!

I wonder how much is left, my buddy is going to the general public sale.

hey guys the devils equipment sale is this saturday and i got a vip a ticket, so anyone wanting anything message me and ill try to pick it up for you guys

Dude, CRAZY SALE.... I don't think it was THAT bad last year. Then again this was my first Season ticket holder private sale... The Public sale was pretty crazy but not like this man, lol. At one point I hit 2 or 3 ppl in the face with my sticks trying to squeeze my way out of the crowd. It was Chaos for a bit.

So the goalie is your brother? That's sic. Sport the teal stuff next time you go to gretzky. The teal is so dope.

Asking online is much more convenient.

Are we seriously trying to limit what questions we are allowed to ask on an internet forum? As long as it pertains to the thread, it should be allowed.

I dont understand how we can have a 900+ page thread of pictures of our equipment, but we get all up in arms when someone inquires about the date and time of a sale...in the Pro Equipment Sales thread.

Oh, and the very first post of the thread is: "So, which teams are selling on what dates?"

That is EXACTLY what this thread is about...

You've admitted you're lazy, illiterate, selfish, and ignorant. THAT is EXACTLY what your comment was about. We don't need to police the Show it Off thread as it isn't displaying pertinent info. Lazy whiners such as yourself however admit that you are lazy and/or unmotivated enough to find the answers yourself force us to police this section when our attention SHOULD be focused on providing a more informative site. Thanks for wasting my time reading your question as well as your whiny defense of said question.