Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

Clearly the easiest thing to do is just call the team, but I would imagine people just post on here while they are are work and not able to.

if you're on an internet forum at work, what the hell is stopping you from making a phone call? i'd say its the lesser of the two evils.

it's laziness.

Is anybody headed to the Wild sale? Noticed it started today. Was curious as to what they had for equipment.

Went last year. The closest thing they had to equipment was a box of used socks on a table for $5 a pair. If/when the Wild ever do have an equipment sale it will be one for the ages. They've never had one before and they sell very little stuff through the Hockey Lodge, they must literally be sitting on tons of equipment.

if you're on an internet forum at work, what the hell is stopping you from making a phone call? i'd say its the lesser of the two evils.

it's laziness.

A simple e-mail to the team works as well.

maybe they'll have a "fire sale" this year.

half melted pair of one95s - $20

:lol:

Went last year. The closest thing they had to equipment was a box of used socks on a table for $5 a pair. If/when the Wild ever do have an equipment sale it will be one for the ages. They've never had one before and they sell very little stuff through the Hockey Lodge, they must literally be sitting on tons of equipment.

In the past the Wild have moved equipment through LHSs in Minnesota.

I know the Devils sale was listed on here as June 26th but does anyone have more details? I have called and left messages with no answer so I am curious!

Not asking for a date I'm basically asking anyone with inside info on the devils sale since the date was posted here 3 4 weeks ago and the people I have contacted still only say "Check the website"

^I'm so glad you put that little bit in at the end. So, in my procrastination towards studying for exams, I've compiled a list of right handed Canucks. What model they use and for some, flex and curve. Maybe it'll help a few of you if your going. And if anybody can help fill in the blanks, please do. I posted this on the Canucks forum too.

1. Bernier:Bauer Vapor X:60, Reebok 10k, Reebok 8.0.8. 100 flex, give or take 5. Mid-Toe/Toe curve.

2. Hansen:Reebok 10k/Reebok 8.0.8

3. Kesler: Bauer Vapor X:60, Bauer Supreme One 95. 82/92 flex??

4. Rypien: Buaer Supreme One 95.

5. Samuellson: Bauer Vapor X:60/Bauer Vapor XXXX.

6. Shirokov: Vapor X:60.

7. Wellwood: Bauer Vapor X:60, Supreme One 95 shaft. 100 or up flex. (No joke!! I forgot I had one of his shafts. Hell it's stiff. No clue on curve)

8. Baumgartner: Easton SE16, Easton S19.

9. Salo: Easton Stealth S17/S19. 110 flex, Heel curve.

10. Bieksa: Bauer Supreme One 95, TPS R8. 100 flex. Heel curve, square toe.

11. Hodgson: Easton Se16, Bauer Supreme One 95. 82 flex, mid-heel curve. (Like the Malkin)

RIP: My french exam. :(

I know the Devils sale was listed on here as June 26th but does anyone have more details? I have called and left messages with no answer so I am curious!

Not asking for a date I'm basically asking anyone with inside info on the devils sale since the date was posted here 3 4 weeks ago and the people I have contacted still only say "Check the website"

well all information regarding festivities available and the times are on the website.

10pm- 2am.

Tickets are free.

If your interested in what specific products will be available, then I am also in the same boat as you. All I can assume is "equipment". Honest to god if I could even buy a Devils puck I'd be happy.

well all information regarding festivities available and the times are on the website.

10pm- 2am.

Tickets are free.

If your interested in what specific products will be available, then I am also in the same boat as you. All I can assume is "equipment". Honest to god if I could even buy a Devils puck I'd be happy.

AHA!! Finally found it on the website, it doesn't even show up on the search on the site :o

Thanks for the heads up

from previous devils sales they only have skates, gloves, and sticks along with game worn jerseys from the NJ devils, trenton Devils and Lowell devils. they also had some little accessories like cup patches and helmet stickers along with a couple bobble heads. tix are free to get in, ( get there early last year there was people there from 8 am and the sale started at 7 pm.) there were vip tix that went on sale this year. I believe they are sold out at this moment. all they were, were entrance to the sale an hour early along with a voucher for a preseason game and a free hot dog all for 20 bucks. as the prices go: skates where 125 sticks 50 and gloves 65 for all new and used. Hope this helped and see ya there

kinda old, but any one who went to the ducks sale, was there a set of toskala pads? just curious since he was only there for a cup of coffee.

If anyone is interested.... the Windsor Spitfires will be having a equipment sale in the very near future. No date, but I know it will happen. As of last night, they do have pro stock sticks for sale. Some are used, but I saw a few new ones. They had a Ryan Ellis black Easton S19 RH(actually I think it's an SE16 painted as an S19) pro stock $250CDN. Felt like probably 100 flex, Sakic type curve. Also, had a lots of LH ST and SE16 pro stock as well. A couple of these were new, some are used. 2 of the new LH SE16 I believe were $175, and had a Sakic type curve - also very stiff flex.

AHA!! Finally found it on the website, it doesn't even show up on the search on the site :o

Thanks for the heads up

where on the website?

Sounds like the CBJ will be having a game-used equipment sale Friday June 25th at Nationwide Arena. Was thinking about making the 2hr drive for this, but was wondering if anyone had been to prior years sales and was just wondering what the equipment offered was like, what the prices were like, and if the crowds were bad as well. So any info would be awesome! Here's the link:

http://bluejackets.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=531537

Canucks Equipment Sale Prices from my very reliable source = )

Gloves: Used $100, New $125. Most gloves are used, very few new (Schneider Easton 4 roll), popular Canuck players $200

Sticks: Most $100, Team Canada Sticks (Babcock, Ruff, Lemaire, Doughty, Morrow, Weber) $150, popular Canuck players $200

Skates: Used $150, D. Sedin/Raymond $225-$250, H.Sedin $300

Protective: Lots of new shoulders for $75. Mostly older style Bauers with the hard plastic caps

Pants: $75 Used, no brand new, most are beat

Equipment bags: Again, very beat $50

Goalie Gear: Luongo, LaBabarbera, Schneider, Raycroft $250-$350ish for blocker or catcher, unsure about pads

Goalie sticks: Luongo, M-A Fleury $45 brand new or used

Not the sale you want to go to if you're looking for a bargain or brand new gear.

Canucks Equipment Sale Prices from my very reliable source = )

Gloves: Used $100, New $125. Most gloves are used, very few new (Schneider Easton 4 roll), popular Canuck players $200

Sticks: Most $100, Team Canada Sticks (Babcock, Ruff, Lemaire, Doughty, Morrow, Weber) $150, popular Canuck players $200

Skates: Used $150, D. Sedin/Raymond $225-$250, H.Sedin $300

Protective: Lots of new shoulders for $75. Mostly older style Bauers with the hard plastic caps

Pants: $75 Used, no brand new, most are beat

Equipment bags: Again, very beat $50

Goalie Gear: Luongo, LaBabarbera, Schneider, Raycroft $250-$350ish for blocker or catcher, unsure about pads

Goalie sticks: Luongo, M-A Fleury $45 brand new or used

Not the sale you want to go to if you're looking for a bargain or brand new gear.

Sick!!! Team Canada!! Doughty has a nice toe curve!! Anything on elbow pads?? And whattya mean popular Canuck players? Are we just talking, Sedins, Burrows, Kesler, etc?

Sick!!! Team Canada!! Doughty has a nice toe curve!! Anything on elbow pads?? And whattya mean popular Canuck players? Are we just talking, Sedins, Burrows, Kesler, etc?

Apparently no sign of elbows but there are shoulders (like I mentioned in the previous post) and really old and beat up shins from past sales if you're looking for protective. By popular players I'd guess Sedins, Burrows, Kesler, Samuelsson, Raymond, might have missed one or two so don't quote me on this list. H. Sedin is the highest priced player for all gear.

No more Game Day Auction selling gear either... Canucks Store is the one committing highway robbery on used gear now.

Apparently no sign of elbows but there are shoulders (like I mentioned in the previous post) and really old and beat up shins from past sales if you're looking for protective. By popular players I'd guess Sedins, Burrows, Kesler, Samuelsson, Raymond, might have missed one or two so don't quote me on this list. H. Sedin is the highest priced player for all gear.

No more Game Day Auction selling gear either... Canucks Store is the one committing highway robbery on used gear now.

Well I'm guessing theres gonna be a good few. Pics are a up on phew, theres some jofa stuff too.

I was at a corporate schmooze fest for a private aviation company a couple days ago and got to talking with someone from the Canucks. I'm not sure how or why equipment came up, but he said that next year will be the big sale for deal seekers because they are planning a color/logo change.

that said, and the fact that I didn't feel like battling with crazed, over caffeinated suburbanites, I didn't even bother setting my alarm for this morning.

I was at a corporate schmooze fest for a private aviation company a couple days ago and got to talking with someone from the Canucks. I'm not sure how or why equipment came up, but he said that next year will be the big sale for deal seekers because they are planning a color/logo change.

Come onnnnnnn black, yellow, red