Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Ovechkin's skates

When you're the best hockey player in the world...you can do whatever you want...and he does. Fck'n awesome.

Amen. Another case of "Ovey being Ovey"

Who else can rock the mirrored visor? He makes it work.

Looked into it a bit, the idiot who painted his skates all white and all black was Lemtyugov. I think he's a 7th Round STL pick. Can't figure out what he was wearing that was whited/blacked out. But I think it was IIHF who asked him to cover the brand of the skates, and he decided to take it to the extreme.

I actually saw a pair of his skates at the Peoria Rivermen equip sale. They were grafs with tuuks. Looked all black then painted white. But the white paint was coming off so it just looked like shat.

I thought those looked really nice in the pictures I had seen from the championships, but I guess it was because I couldn't tell how shady the paint job on the holders was :lol:

He is still the man though.

If you're gonna do something like this, you could at least do it well...

he does everything else he does well.. they looked good from a distance and everyone who saw them saw them from a distance.. in my opinion it looks awesome

When you're the best hockey player in the world...you can do whatever you want...and he does. Fck'n awesome.

Agreed. The NHL would be very wise to smarten up and learn how to market him. He's the "rock star" of the NHL for crissakes. They should have him show up on NBC stuff since the NHL is on NBC (barely). Put him on Leno, Conan, SNL, whatever.....do something to get this guy all over the network to help bring in more fans.

Absolutley. Give hockey a little bit of exposure, and moreover, some personality. I remember he did some interview talking about how much he drinks- and it was hilarious! The guy obviously has a great personality and sense of humor. Ovey on SNL would be incredible.

Awful or not <_<

I already saw that guy skating ...

-> Holly fuck he's fast, seems it takes him 3 strides to cover the whole rink :rolleyes:

i saw him live this year to and omg he is. he is very unique, everything about him is just different so it doesnt suprise me about thoses skates

You think CCM would just have someone following this guy around to fill all his strange equipment requests.

You think CCM would just have someone following this guy around to fill all his strange equipment requests.

maybe not since he uses ls2's