Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alden

Anybody interested in custom R2 XN10 Grips?

I was just going by what Marcelo said and the little "W" on his TPS sticks. I also heard the 62 flex comment last week confirmed by Pat Verbeek.

He also confirmed it on Hockey Night in Canada.

He said on Easton it's a 62, not sure on the others.

Well to be honest, I'm not quiet sure now then. I was under the impression it was different flexes for different sticks. I wonder if those sticks were on ebay because he did drop his flex down from the 80 he was using with Easton.

Count me out, I just picked up a couple Redlight Xn10`s.

what's the normal length of those? and what shaft shape do these come in? sorry for all the questions, the tps catalog photos got deleted from the other site.

traditional handle shape i'm assuming?

All of their 04 shafts and OPS are the extreme concave shape w/ the exception of the radius Rubber shaft.

Im still in and will be in throughout.

regarding the Ebay Hull shafts, definetly an 80 flex. I used mine yesterday between games that I was reffing and there's no way it was anything less then 80. They problably blew out his shafts when he went to a lower flex.

Ok guys, I should have all the details in about in hour. Everything is looking good except for Lego's custom colors!

Awesome, cant wait to hear. Thanks for working on this!

Ok guys, I should have all the details in about in hour.  Everything is looking good except for Lego's custom colors!

I'm almost afraid to ask what color Lego was looking for.....but my curiosity has gotten the better of me.

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
traditional handle shape i'm assuming?

All of their 04 shafts and OPS are the extreme concave shape w/ the exception of the radius Rubber shaft.

Your statement is incorrect.

The standard shafts are Concave, not Extreme Concave.

The tapered shafts are all Extreme Concave.

Sorry about the misinformation! I was just going by memory of what I saw in the catalog. Thanks for clearing that up Marcelo!

Ok guys, I should have all the details in about in hour.  Everything is looking good except for Lego's custom colors!

I'm almost afraid to ask what color Lego was looking for.....but my curiosity has gotten the better of me.

I was wondering if they could be ordered in this site's color scheme. So, black with yellow/red.

I was wondering if they could be ordered in this site's color scheme. So, black with yellow/red.

Nice idea. I would have taken that color scheme.

Sorry guys, I just heard back and the TPS guy is out until tomorrow, so I won't know the details until then! I'll let everyone know what's up as soon as I hear something!

Sorry guys, I just heard back and the TPS guy is out until tomorrow, so I won't know the details until then! I'll let everyone know what's up as soon as I hear something!

blasted!.....so we're looking at getting the following options right?: flex, length, and grip?

Alden, if I can get a longer shaft in the hull flex, put me down for a redlight xn10. I think I would need a longer shaft, right now I use a wooden and plug and the shaft is still slighty too short. It would be easier to have a longer shaft than add longer extension plugs. Also can you get the tps soft grip on a redlite xn10?

Yep, I'm looking to get different flex, length and grip although I'm only looking at the longer shafts for the Redlight and not the R2.

Yes, you can get grip on the Redlite.

i've probably already asked too many questions, but have another...sorry. : would it be possible to get a x-stiff/xx-stiff (like a 115 easton) flex?

Bah humbug. I'm hoping there's still outside chances of getting custom XN10s or R+s.

Anyone who'd want xl ones with grip and 120 flex feel free to join the club.

I didn't hear back from them today. I talked to them this morning and they had me fax in a detailed list of everything I wanted. I hope to hear from them tomorrow.

Have some faith JR! I know we're asking for a lot but the least I can get will be one flex with grip. I think I can get 4 people to go in on a whip flex. I also can't see why I can't get the extra long Redlite's either. I did put down the XX-stiff for you Mack. I'll let you guys know as soon as I hear something.