Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jbone

Drury Synthesis

yeah, i tried out a lemieux last yr but it wasn't exactly like the drury. it was their old usa quest 2 blades. it snapped on me like a twig 2nd practice...probly was sitting in my lhs for a good couple years lol. but since then, i've wanted to explore more into the drury type curves and see if they work for me

Lee, your best bet is to shell out a buck or two for an Inno Kovy.

It is the closest pattern to a Drury there is. I use Drury's in Easton and Kovy's in Inno.

I realize you prefer the wood feel, as most people do. But Inno will give you the best feel in a comp blade, with the exact curve/lie/toe you are after.

Drury should be coming back. Most popular NHL pattern, didn't do well at retail, but getting a second shot.

YAY and they should make them in INT Synthesis.

yeah, plus if i was too get an inno, i'd have to order it off a site thats probly in the states, and i'd get dinged with fees and shipping so it'd probly be same price or more than just getting one of those focus flex blades

Isn't Inno getting out of retail this year?

I heard it was not true...

From anyone in particular? Multiple sources confirmed it, but plans are always subject to change.

I hope they aren't, but if so, it'd be too bad. Anyway, I'm not too bummed, the prices on Inno are finally going down, I picked up a brand new Inno Kovy blade on eBay for $30. Nobody even bid against me.

i've been lookin for inno products on ebay for the last month or so and all i find are one prostock one pieces that are like 110 easton flex.

i just want a 300 flex standard novius or 1100 or one piece 1100 or novius. but its been slim pickins on finding one

My LHS just started ordering from them, and they confirmed to me that they are not going out of retail sales next season (if you wondering what my LHS is it's Crows Sports in Oshawa, ON.)

That's interesting, last year they weren't accepting new dealers due to inadequate production for existing dealers.

My LHS just started ordering from them, and they confirmed to me that they are not going out of retail sales next season (if you wondering what my LHS is it's Crows Sports in Oshawa, ON.)

Hey Dan,

Do you think your LHS will have Pro stock Inno?

how much are they headonaswivel, and is the store canadian or american?

They're in TO. I just called and thats what the guy told me:

1100: $150

Novius: $160

True one:$180 (!)

all in canadian dollar

Those are some pretty damn good prices. Thats about what those sticks retail for in American currency, assuming they're the OPS and not shafts.

were those one piece 1100's and novius's, or shafts. and what flexes? do you have a phone number to contact them?

how much are they headonaswivel, and is the store canadian or american?

They're in TO. I just called and thats what the guy told me:

1100: $150

Novius: $160

True one:$180 (!)

all in canadian dollar

I was there yesterday, and I didnt see any righty true ones. Also, are you sure, for the novius and 1100, those prices were for the OPS and not the shafts? The blades are $79 cdn. They had some mogilnys, federovs, kovys, and roberts. Both tapered and standard, left and right.

i'm not really interested in a true one so thats no worries. just a 300 flex 1100 or novius in either a mogilny or kovalev.

and i'm wondering, theres a cleves source for sports where i live. do you think it'd be possible for them to have the just hockey source for sports send the stick down here to this store?

I was surprised too. They said they ordered the shipment (mainly one-piece 1100's) about 2 and a half months ago and recieved them about 2 weeks ago. I'm just excited that I can buy Inno's aroundhere now!

I hope they aren't, but if so, it'd be too bad. Anyway, I'm not too bummed, the prices on Inno are finally going down, I picked up a brand new Inno Kovy blade on eBay for $30. Nobody even bid against me.

i believe i picked up the mccarty from that same seller...no competition for me either...i would've bid against you, had it not been a kovy of course...

Cool thats were I got my skates. Ya my dad was looking into a white novious that they had there. Are they tapered ? because my dad couldnt find one. But ya its a good shop except if its busy it gets way to crowded in that little store.