Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

Fall 2008 TPS Lineup

Other than the palms and liner, the R10 gloves aren't all that different than the R8's, no? Why no FFH palms on these?

Other than the palms and liner, the R10 gloves aren't all that different than the R8's, no? Why no FFH palms on these?

From the rep that sent me the files.

R10 Limited Edition Gloves – Going with the pro spec synthetic palm. Most pros do not use the Fine Fiber Hyde, so we are keeping the palm on the R10 the same.

You are correct, it is basically an R8. Just tagged as the R10 for Special Edition purposes. It is "flat black" and chrome. as for the FFH, i've questioned the same thing. reason is, all the pro gloves being produced are being done with the nash palm. TPS wants the R8/R10 to be pro spec, so they are being done with reinforced nash. from what i've been told, no more FFH after this year. For this year, only the full leather R8 still has the FFH. Nylon and Nylon/Leather are both done in nash.

That is how my Vapor XXXX glove custom for Team Canada Jrs from last winter's World Championships are built, single layer nash. The stick is right up against your hand for max feel and control.

Sign in to follow this