Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

2008-09 Gear Sightings

Watching the Wings vs. Leafs game tonight and it looks like Lidstoms using the Dolomite Spyne, and wearing a visor.

And i think zetterberg is using the white se16 skates.

No, still using the same silver skates he's been using for years, I forget if they're Z's or Syn's

Watching the Wings vs. Leafs game tonight and it looks like Lidstoms using the Dolomite Spyne, and wearing a visor.

And i think zetterberg is using the white se16 skates.

Broken nose

I stand Corrected, He IS using the White SE16's. And Both Kronwall Brothers wear their visors exactly the same way

He was using the four rolls a bit before the playoffs last season, probably trying them out to make up his mind about switching over. A lot of players are very dogmatic and superstitious about changing to something new with their equipment.

dany heatley is back in s15 skates. there is a picture from the sens vs. penguins game on the sens website but i don't know how to put it on here :(

I have noticed that Iggy has stopped using his Z-Airs and has switched to Easton 4-rolls.

Regarding Iggy He was also using S9 Easton helmet for a couple games of preseason and is now back to his NBH bucket

Oh yea and Ales Hemsky upgraded his helmet this season from NBH 4500 to a 9500

at the wings game and it looks like lidstrom has ditched easton all together using one95 skates tonight.. anyone thinking zetterberg gets a retail curve to take lids spot?