Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

2008-09 Gear Sightings

I saw that this morning and thought of the same thing. But, also remembered how many diff brands Perron went through to begin with. I wonder... has Stamkos signed with Mission already?

The hell is wrong with Ovy's curve...? :rolleyes:

Considering how many goals he scored this year, I would say nothing.

You read my mind. Whatever works for him...and judging from the past season there's no need to fix what ain't broken

Anyone kno why hossa paints his stick so high? or why players spray paint them at all?

Anyone notice tyler kennedy taking off his visor for the playoffs?

PIC

why did nobody mention Kennedy's 9k gloves with the CCM logo on the cuff?

Also no holes in his 9k0. I know it's nothing surprising..

Today there was bunch of pro's at my local rink

I don't have any good pictures, but Spezza Was using Easton Se2 ( look like the S17/St but with Red white and Silver

And Kostopoulos was using the newest Rbk Stick(silver and black) Could this be the 10k

Sorry for not being able to post pictures ,

Turk. what rink are you talking about. I take it, it's in the Mississagua area. I got to know TK while he was with the WBS Penguins, and was woundering if he still lives in the area in the off season. PS I"m not a stalker or anything just skated with him a few times and thought he was a great guy.

Powerade Centre in brampton , they were with a huge gym in Mississauga Mind2Muscles with a lot of pro's

They had at least 25 pro's

the big namers : Nash Spezza Kostopolous Patrick O'sullivan

and a bunch more

not really a real life sighting but i just dled nhl 09 demo and you can see the new Reebok stick being used by datsyuk lol hard to miss since Reebok is on half of the shaft