Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lee92

stick input

i found the 1100 fused to be much better in every category except price :) The kick of the 1100 is incredible. Theres really nothing that comes close to it, except for my stealth. 1100's are also known to last for quite some time.

While I like the feel of the Inno blades a bit more, the Response and Response+ shafts are much better for me. No twist or torque while shooting and the kick is a little better for me. The 260 and R flex are very similar in terms of flex but the Response is much more consistant.

thanks for the input. i was looking for either a 300 flex mogilny 1100, or a tucker whip response+. only problem is that the innos are so rare to find, and i was just seeing if they were worth searching for, or if their performance was not far from a response+.

thanks for the input. i was looking for either a 300 flex mogilny 1100, or a tucker whip response+. only problem is that the innos are so rare to find, and i was just seeing if they were worth searching for, or if their performance was not far from a response+.

You're in Canada, right? FYI, I called my LHS in Toronto (Just Hockey - the one on Steeles Rd.) and they have 1 RH and 1 LH Inno 1110 Mogilny 300 Flex (with Soft Grip according to the sales guy). They're Cdn$249 + tax which seems a little pricey, but if you go to http://www.justhockeysfs.com/contact_us.asp it says they offer free ground shipping. BTW, they're other store on Don Mills Rd. carries more stock so they might have it too.

ouch! thats quite a bit. i thought someone said they were $150...musta been just the shaft then. did they have the standard shafts as well, or just the one pieces?

and the stores called source for sports. theres a cleve's source for sports in the mall near me, would it be possible for them to ship one out to the store down here, or are they two different store chains?

ouch! thats quite a bit. i thought someone said they were $150...musta been just the shaft then. did they have the standard shafts as well, or just the one pieces?

and the stores called source for sports. theres a cleve's source for sports in the mall near me, would it be possible for them to ship one out to the store down here, or are they two different store chains?

Yea, it's pretty steep - Just Hockey's prices are not the lowest around here. You can get pro return fused 1100's off ebay potentially much cheaper and they're from stores in Canada so shipping won't be too bad (although you have to rely on a pic of the curve). As for shafts, Just Hockey surely has them - when I was recently in the Don Mills Rd store, they had a ton of new 1100 shafts on an Inno display - Cdn$150 sounds about right, maybe a tab on the high side also. Also, I think all of the Source for Sports are franchises, so no affiliation beyond that.

ah, i just might grab a friggin shaft then haha. so if they're a franchise, would my store be able to have them ship a stick down here?

and how much are the inno graphite blades, $50 or so?

so if they're a franchise, would my store be able to have them ship a stick down here?

Don't think so. And agree Cdn$79.99 is the price I've seen for the blades in a couple of places.

ah, thats steep...real steep. i think i'll just look into the shaft and pop in a good woody in it

I havent gotten to play with an 1100, but my response+ was nice. It made it through the whole summer season with a deep gash near the heelof the blade from a skate, and it kept stiff the whole way until the last game. I thought it was one of the best balanced sticks i've used, if it matters.

No, that's about right. I generally use a Sakic curve but I love stiff flex. It took me all of 5 minutes to get used to the Holmstrom curve.

yeah, i'd be all over the maltby one thats on ebay now, but theres no way i could use a stick that stiff

the tps sticks for this year are really good, i had an 1100 tapered and actually switched out to an r2 xn10 which i feel is better, altho with my christian blades its really close to being too light. its an expensive shaft but worth every penny. my experience with my inno shaft was inconsistent, it would open up alot and feel like the shot wasnt gettin all the power i was puttin into it. if the choice is just between those id go r+, but if youre thinking about getting a shaft seriously consider the r2 xn10, and the M-2 and L-2 by mission, those shafts have as good feel as inno without either the price or the opening up tendency that innos have.

Most M-2s I've seen have been around $90, about $10 than most 1100s.

Really? On Epuck they were the same as the Novius and they're $150 CDN everywhere I go, and 1100s go for $150 as well at Don Mills.

oh well, thanks for the input guys. i went to my local cleves source for sports to see if they could get the don mills source for sports to send an inno shaft down and i guess they can't. truth is, my cleves store never even heard of innovative as a company. i guess the manager said he'd call inno and see about getting some sticks but i doubt thats gonna work since innos in california and might/isn't making retail anymore. so i just might as well end up getting don mills to ship one out to me by mail or sumthing