Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lee92

inno 300 flex

alright, i found out that the store in toronto does have inno 1100 shafts in the 300 flex, and i'm heading out to order one later today. what i want to know before i go is if the 300 flex is very close to a tps whip flex, or if its stiffer. and if its stiffer, is it that noticeable from the tps whip flex?

another question is, i've heard a lot about inno 1100's being repainted versions of other innovative shafts. anyone who has dealt with the don mills source for sports, is the case with their inno shafts or are they legit 100% inno 1100 shafts?

I have a Whip Redlite Xn10/Response+ and I also have a Inno 1100 shaft 300 flex, the 300 is a tad stiffer, but the shots are the same for me. Great shaft though.

I have tried the 85 flex Zbubble and I like the flex on the 300 much better. The whip is about a 75 but when I cut the shaft down its about an 80 so the shots are the same for me.

alright, i'm just doing all the double checking i can before i actually head down to my lhs and have them order one down here. i don't wanna spend near $180 and not like it aha.

can any of you tell me if theyre true 1100's, becuz i've read on here that elsewhere ppl have bought 1100's just to find that they're painted over 2000's or something else.

If they are retail they should be 1100s. The re-painted sticks are generally pro-stock and they even they are generally 1100's painted to look like Novius's.

well, i went to my local source for sports to see if they could ship a stick down here from a source for sports in toronto. anyways, the guy said no and asked what stick. i told him an innovative, and then he asked what the company was haha. he never even heard of innovative. so anyways, he's suppose to call someone monday for me to see about getting the stick. whatta jip lol

well, i went to my local source for sports to see if they could ship a stick down here from a source for sports in toronto. anyways, the guy said no and asked what stick. i told him an innovative, and then he asked what the company was haha. he never even heard of innovative. so anyways, he's suppose to call someone monday for me to see about getting the stick. whatta jip lol

Why do you need your LHS to ship you the stick? Just Hockey can ship it to you directly if you can give them a credit card number over the phone...and I think you can get free shipping. As far as the store is concerned, they may be pricey, but they're very reputable. I was in the Don Mills store yesterday and saw a bunch of 1100 shafts that were legit. If you're getting the retail 1100 shaft which sells there for Cdn$150 or so, it should be the real deal.

aight, well this guy said the manager down here was gonna call someone to see about getting some sticks in the store, and is suppose to call here monday about it. if he can't (which will probably happen) then i'll order it from the don mills place. do you know if the shafts there were polarfiber, soft grip, or normal?

aight, well this guy said the manager down here was gonna call someone to see about getting some sticks in the store, and is suppose to call here monday about it. if he can't (which will probably happen) then i'll order it from the don mills place. do you know if the shafts there were polarfiber, soft grip, or normal?

The ones I saw had no polar fiber and no soft grip I think - just regular acrylic finish. If you order from there, ask em to go get the shaft and have a look with you on the phone to be sure...

alright. i'm not too picky about the grip anyways. i'd love to have it be soft grip, but i wouldn't complain about the polarfiber (just rub wax over it), or the acrylic finish (rub tape or wax on it)

just outta curiosity, does anyone know if inno makes a 340 flex on their senior 1100 shafts, or is it an intermediate flex or sumthing? it's not listed as one of the flexes for the shaft, but i think i remember hearing ppl talk about how they had that flex on their shafts.

i was measuring my broken synergy shaft that i use, and it comes to about 46.5/47 inches long, and i was planning on getting a 300 flex, that means i'll be cutting about an inch or so off the shaft, making it stiffer than i already want it. would the removal of the extension and an inch off the shaft make it that much stiffer?

They used to make 300 in both a senior length and an Int length, the other int flex was usually 380.

ah i see. oh well, guess i'll just get the 300. either way, it'll still be whippier then the 100 syngery grip ive been using all year

I have a Novius 300 and a r2 whip and the r2 is whippier. The comparison between 80 easton and whip tps is correct. The 300 is a little stiffer so if your a really picky about your flexes then u will notice but if not then you cant go wrong either way.

Hope this helps

Tomas

To add another..

I've got a 300 flex inno 1100 one piece, and an 85 synergy. The 1100 is better in every way.

IMO, of course. Great fuggin' sticks.