Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LarrieNation9

Forseberg skate problems

huge bone spurs eh? friend of mines got the worst bone spurs i've ever seen! its like a golf ball on the back of his heel on each foot, no joke! he's had surgery on them to get rid of em, but no luck

I see it happen to Bauer users...

my buddys been using grafs. 705's, and now hes using 735's.

and yeah, i was wondering if forsberg was wearing z-airs or not, becuz the back had that black part on them, like eastons

Yeah that's pretty weird, he went through all the hassle to go to Canada to get five pairs of custom Bauers made, used them in just one game and then goes back to Eastons (and on Swedish television his father said during the intermission that he was indeed using Easton skates during this game, didn't give any reason why though).

btw. Selänne has been wearing Bauer skates in the WC... and today he was using XN10 stick..

Bauer Supreme skates - new for him was Mission Pure Fly then Vector (very short while last year), now Bauer

Great photo of Selanne's skate on getty images.

BTW - Forsberg has had foot problems for ever...fit is the problem now with his skates.

btw. Selänne has been wearing Bauer skates in the WC... and today he was using XN10 stick..

Bauer Supreme skates - new for him was Mission Pure Fly then Vector (very short while last year), now Bauer

Great photo of Selanne's skate on getty images.

BTW - Forsberg has had foot problems for ever...fit is the problem now with his skates.

Sorry for the back to back posts...

Selanne was using a Stealth Finn model and Vectors blacked out in exhibition games for world cup.