Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LarrieNation9

Forseberg skate problems

I am watching world cup of hockey on ESPN and they said Forseburg had skate problems with his bauer's. He went to montreal and spent several hours having them fixed. Anyone know if they were the new vapor XXX's or what? If it's the new XXX's maybe they have a problem? Or just his own custom type problem

He had problems with the fit on his previous skates so he went to Bauer in Montreal and got fitted again, bringing home 5 new boots. Bauer may have given him the XXX to try but he is using the XX's in today's game.

I was told he was going to have Bauer make him an all new custom skate, which is why he was in Montreal. He's had a history of foot problems with skates in general.

It's the one thing his and my game share... severe whacked feet... ;)

It's the one thing his and my game share... severe whacked feet... ;)

At least now I don't feel so bad about my fit problems!

on cbc they said he was having problems with his heel and his skates, and that's why he went over to get some custom pairs

His skate problems are usually attributed more to ankle problems I thought.

Talking of skate problems did you see/ hear selanne broke both of his blades in the game yesterday? Anyone see what he was skating on?

The commentator in Finnish broadcasting was Jokerit's head coach and he told that there has been a lot of blade breakages recently, not only with Jokerit but also with other teams. "Equipment managers are calling each other and trying to make some sense to it." Jokerit has a deal with THC so they are mostly Vector skates... guess they had a bad batch of blades...

Blacked out Vectors. They look hot.

Why do they have ads all over their equipment in those pics, but not during WCOH games?

ya i dont remember anything but titan wood except for like 1 period last year when he tried a synergy if i remember.

He used an XN10 for a while last season as well.

Most likely a problem with his feet...

I remember trying to build skates for Peter when I was at Mission. Very difficult. He had huge bone spurs on his heels and we could never get the fit just right. He liked the boots, but the fit drove him and us nuts.

K

huge bone spurs eh? friend of mines got the worst bone spurs i've ever seen! its like a golf ball on the back of his heel on each foot, no joke! he's had surgery on them to get rid of em, but no luck