Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2009 CCM Catalogue

Nobody ever hits their release dates anyway, what does it matter?

I think Bauer is pretty on with their release dates. My one95 stick booking arrived a day early and you can bet that FLD's will have the X:60's at their front door come April 10th.

Nobody ever hits their release dates anyway, what does it matter?

I think Bauer is pretty on with their release dates. My one95 stick booking arrived a day early and you can bet that FLD's will have the X:60's at their front door come April 10th.

Hell they were ordered in September, they should be able to have them delivered by April. They have also missed in the past.

Sorry if this has been discussd but Im going to be getting the u+ 09 skates do you need to bake them or does the u foam just form to your foot? And also how does the rocket runner compare to t blades? because that's what I'm currently using. Thanks

Sorry if this has been discussd but Im going to be getting the u+ 09 skates do you need to bake them or does the u foam just form to your foot? And also how does the rocket runner compare to t blades? because that's what I'm currently using. Thanks

You need to bake them.

Im 5'4

115 Lbs

Defenseman

Likes to take slappers/ dangle out of the Zone

Im thinking of getting the CCM U+ CL when it comes out any blade recommendations for a defenseman?

Thank you

has anybody tried the rocket runner and t blades and could tell me how they compare? Thanks

I haven't used t-blades but the rocket runner takes some time getting used to, probably a practice or two. They feel great once you've gotten used to them.

Bake em for like 5-6 minutes, then you lace them. If the store has the skate machine to get the perfect mold, then you sit down with your feet in the machine and they'll get molded through the machine instead of with the hands.

Im 5'4

115 Lbs

Defenseman

Im thinking of getting the CCM U+ CL when it comes out any blade recommendations for a defenseman?

Thank you

How old are you?

Im 5'4

115 Lbs

Defenseman

Thank you

It's not like a defenceman would need a special blade pattern, go with anything you like. Do you prefer a toe, mid or heel curve? Closed, neutral or open face, what lie do you use? Its mostly p.p. Whatever works for you.

Edited by Fredrik

Its funny how weight was all the rage when the xn10 and original stealth came out (395 grams if i'm not mistaken). Then it kind of died down for a bit, weights weren't really discussed much, and now it seems they're back to boasting about how they have the lightest stick (the chart inside was slight shocking, had no idea the s17 was 440)

Just interesting how everything cycles through.

Its funny how weight was all the rage when the xn10 and original stealth came out (395 grams if i'm not mistaken). Then it kind of died down for a bit, weights weren't really discussed much, and now it seems they're back to boasting about how they have the lightest stick (the chart inside was slight shocking, had no idea the s17 was 440)

Just interesting how everything cycles through.

cuz the s17 listed was the grip version. It adds a lot of weight. The Cl doesnt have any grip so its lighter.

Is CCM going back to the old lecavalier blade with the squarish toe? It looks like it from the blade chart but anybody know?

Just seen the new octogun 50 stick at my LHS in ENGLAND believe it or not and i was amazing. Very light, very well balanced, loved the grip on the grip version, not overly grippy, but enough to help. The octagon taper is also very cool, i would've loved to get it but didnt have the money and it was in the wrong flex :(

Got one pre-ordered for august though!

I've been debating between the V10's or the 4Roll's. I can't decide. Does anybody have any experience with either of these gloves?

I'm a little disappointed in the new 4 roll. I was expecting much more out CCM when the brought it back. In my opinion from the days of the old Supra gloves until when they did away with the tacks line they had the best 4 roll in the market. Now their best offering is labeled reebok and is really only available to pros. I have never understood why these manufacturers make it so hard for the consumer to get their hands on the more traditional high end gear.

Bitch session over.

I'm a little disappointed in the new 4 roll. I was expecting much more out CCM when the brought it back.

Could you please be a little more specific?