Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joshy207

"If I were in charge..."

For Mission-dump the whole hi-lo thing.

Nike- Make more of your products available in the states.

Dump Hi-LO....That is funny....when close to 95% of the market use it, why change it...Don't you think our competitors would be still be using it if they could???

oh well, to each is own.

Actually Justin it is a personal experience that has me dis-liking the hi-lo set up. And you handled the situation. I needed new screws and none of the lhs around here had the correct screw. I like the hi-lo I was really mad that none of my shops had the correct material on them. This is by no mean a dis on Mission.

i know this would be far fetched, but it'd be nice to see every curve come in a 5, 5.5, and 6 lie

That's the way it used to be, most companies offered the same curve in a lie 5 and lie 6. Either stores got tired of stocking both, or manufacturers got tired of producing both, or the consumers didn't know enough or care about it. For whatever reasons, lies were basically forgotten. I don't think it would be too much to ask for the same curve (at least the popular ones) to come in multiple lies...

i know this would be far fetched, but it'd be nice to see every curve come in a 5, 5.5, and 6 lie

That's the way it used to be, most companies offered the same curve in a lie 5 and lie 6. Either stores got tired of stocking both, or manufacturers got tired of producing both, or the consumers didn't know enough or care about it. For whatever reasons, lies were basically forgotten. I don't think it would be too much to ask for the same curve (at least the popular ones) to come in multiple lies...

Maybe in wood. It's not going to happen in composite.

Stick makers:

If you make a stick with a *insert player name* pattern (for example Sakic), it should be the EXACT same pattern that the player is using. Sure, some retail patterns (ie Sakic) are nice, but since they're not the exact same thing they should have a generic name instead, player names should be for the EXACT pattern ONLY.

Glove makers:

Sell the "improved" pro stock versions, why sell gloves that look the same but offer less protection than the pro stock? You can sell BOTH, the pro stock version could be more expensive and the retail version cheaper (for those out there that don't wanna spend as much or don't care about the extra protection). People should have OPTIONS when they buy their stuff.

Bauer (or whoever makes the Tuuk blades):

Bring back the transparent Tuuks!!!

Oakley:

Make the colored (yellow and blue) visors available on the retail market as well.

Easton:

Make a helmet, I think there were "talks" about that on the Easton board some years ago, and Guru never wanted to comment it. But it's about time now, most major companies have at least one helmet to offer.