Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jbyun04

NHL '12

I knew it was too good to be true. Micro-Transactions to change you're look. Microsoft and EA are getting very greedy.

1251243674.jpg

lol camo gear

EA is officially getting stupider

changed it for you :P i mean their only good games have been nhl and madden the last few years, going downhill maybe?

don't know if someone posted...i don't usually go through images but - http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/14315178/nh...?page=mediaFull

winter classic in 2k10, the eq. didn't seem very up to date or they just kept old stuff in like the cnt stealth

EA is starting to get a little stupider but this hockey shop thing reminds me of the pro shop in Tiger Woods 10. Maybe they have an in-game money system where if you score a goal, get an assist, or win a fight you get money to spend in the hockey shop.

Booster Packs

1251243621.jpg

Helmets

1251243572.jpg

Skates(KANE'S WC SKATES LOWER LEFT

1251243624.jpg

anyone tried the demo yet? I'm downloading it right now from the EU Playstation Store, can't find it on the US one for some reason.

anyone tried the demo yet? I'm downloading it right now from the EU Playstation Store, can't find it on the US one for some reason.

Same here. I'll look after football tody and report to you guys. really want to play the demo/

same here, can't find it at all.

Not on yet. I might try to contact EA or sony about that. The set date wasthe 27th, right???

Not on yet. I might try to contact EA or sony about that. The set date wasthe 27th, right???

There's no such thing as a set date in video games.

I was just thinking that

I was just thinking that

ps3 demo is online

played the demo and I like it. Hardcore mode is great and you can alread say from the demo that the game will be a lot closer to the real thing than 09 was. Boardplay is easy to execute and adds another facet to the game. Not sure how useful it will really be though.

In short: Im very much looking forward to the full game after playing the demo.

Hopefully a boost wont be anything noticeable. Its not really fair that in order to get one you have to wear awful looking gear, it would be really cool if it was gear from the past like origional synergys, cooper helmets that look like the 4000, old tacks ect.

EA says they wanna be the most realistic sports game out there. So why are they having Lidstrom and Crosby shaking hands after the demo? :lol:

Yea noticed that too, and was like uhhhh... The detroit fans are hooting and hollering with the towels waving when pittsburg wins the cup... Thats not very accurate either

I agree, the audience presentation is actually pretty lame and has been like that for years. Winning the Stanley Cup in BAP mode was also very unrewarding. No video, nothing. Just a text with "Congrats you won". I wish they would put in a little more effort into the presentation.

I agree, the audience presentation is actually pretty lame and has been like that for years. Winning the Stanley Cup in BAP mode was also very unrewarding. No video, nothing. Just a text with "Congrats you won". I wish they would put in a little more effort into the presentation.

wow, you won the cup at be a pro, thats dedication...

im ready for the new game, all you have now online are cheesers scoring glitch goals

They need to fix the goalies in the shootout...every single shooter goes backhand forehand backhand goal.

It'll likely turn out just like NHL 09, people will find shots that always works and it will get patched... then we find other shots that always work.

They need to fix the goalies in the shootout...every single shooter goes backhand forehand backhand goal.

It'll likely turn out just like NHL 09, people will find shots that always works and it will get patched... then we find other shots that always work.

i just hate it but youre right, glitchers will do there thing

wow, i just saw the gameplay on 2k10, incredible to see how the cinematics, intro etc are so nice, the arena is great, the crown from high looks great, the equipment looks bang on for the most, like skates and gloves... Even the faceoff look amazing but as soon as that puck drops boy, lord is it garbage, the skating engine, the passing, the shooting, the goalies, wow, what a letdown...

wow, i just saw the gameplay on 2k10, incredible to see how the cinematics, intro etc are so nice, the arena is great, the crown from high looks great, the equipment looks bang on for the most, like skates and gloves... Even the faceoff look amazing but as soon as that puck drops boy, lord is it garbage, the skating engine, the passing, the shooting, the goalies, wow, what a letdown...

Wow you took the words right out of my mouth. The equipment is good in 2k but that's about all. After NHL 2k10 is released they should just give up on hockey and focus more on MLB 2k10 because 2k9 was a huge letdown compared to previous years.