Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

seanrmih

Mission 2010 skate sneak peek

I like the new skate line, looks good...The top of the line pants are a little out there, as have the past couple of years, but the soldier pants look good and have preformed well the past couble years for me.....I like the gloves....Everything look good...

Just got my pair of Boss SEs.. I ended up going down another half size from last years Boss Black for all you people with sizing concerns.. The skate is incredible. One bake and Ive had zero pain through my first 8 skates on them. I never had a problem with the Mission toecap, but I think a lot of you will like a little more wiggle room that the Boss SE toecap offers. I have nothing but good things to say about the all the new equipment. Gloves and Pants are great as always! Mission and Bauer really did a great job on this years line!

Glad they did, best looking line of Mission skates, gloves, pants and so on for ages in my opinion.

I agree the skates are some of the greatest looking skates from Mission in a while!

I realize I'm way late to the party, but I would appreciate it if you guys could carry the discussion over to the catalogue threads...

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php?showforum=76

THe files are uploaded and in the download manager. I'll be working on the DL Manager in the upcoming weeks, I'm trying to go as far back as I can. I think I have up to 2003.