Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

seanrmih

Mission 2010 skate sneak peek

they look awesome. hopefully i can get a pair of commanders on sale when thoes come out. cause im bored of these white soldgers already. im not a fan of the boot i feel like there a little to soft on the sides midway down the foot

Is it just me or does that toe look very bauer-esque?

Either way, they look amazing from what these teasers show. Might have to look into them when they come out

I'm hoping the toecap change means it's a bit wider, that's what's been keeping me out of the last few mission lines.

PS: I'm going to say it's a hybrid outsole ;)

Are these still going to be released now that Bauer have bought out Mission?

Here in the UK, no-one will/can order me anything mission until the distributors have confirmed whats happening...meaning im having to settle for a pair of Mission lt's rather than get the boss :(

Im still kinda skeptical...Whenever a big company buys a smaller one, it always seems the quality goes down...I know they said that Bauer was going to let Mission still do their thing within the inline division, but Im not so sure.....We will just have to wait and see when the products are released....Anyone know when they will being relesed?...Fall 09?

Will there be any carryover of Mission ice skate technology to the roller line? I'm thinking Supplefit with a wider Bauer toecap and forefoot so that I could actually wear the skate comfortably. Or is Supplefit so 2005?

These skate fit more like a Bauer than an old Mission. I have been skating some early protos and I really like them. Sizing is definitely similar to Bauer.