Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

seanrmih

Mission 2010 skate sneak peek

no the new boss SE in the background. Those tribal are pretty nice tho

I get ya, thought you were speculating on the swedish dude's skates :lol:

When do you think they will hit the UK?

just in time for the Olympics LOL :P

Seriously though, i would guess at around late spring/early summer of next year.

I got all excited and thought that you meant roller was going to be at the 2012 Olympic Games.. still looking for a reason to watch any of it :(

When do you think they will hit the UK?

just in time for the Olympics LOL :P

Seriously though, i would guess at around late spring/early summer of next year.

I got all excited and thought that you meant roller was going to be at the 2012 Olympic Games.. still looking for a reason to watch any of it :(

LOL, I was ill one day in January and actually wrote an email to the Olympic Committee asking them to put roller hockey in the summer Olympics.

I never got a reply <_<

Why isn't Mr. Hunt defending his boy is what I really want to know.

:)

He's too busy talking about his new skates :P

More Photos of Mr Hunt and his skates at the IIHF tourney. (Love those Team Canada jerseys too, i'd like to get my hands on one!)

http://www.kbumm.de/_events/2009_06_11_a_s...rena/stf052.jpg

http://www.kbumm.de/_events/2009_06_11_a_s...rena/adl070.jpg

Here's another view of Michael Hunt's Mission Boss SE Inline Hockey Skates:

http://www.kbumm.de/_events/2009_06_07_a_s...rena/boe008.jpg

http://www.kbumm.de/_events/2009_06_07_a_s...rena/adl036.jpg

Are any of the players from Team USA wearing the Mission Boss SE or Mission Commander SE Inline Hockey Skates?

Love the skates...FINALLY, Black top line skates....Thank You Mission/Bauer whoever....I cant wait to try those out....What are we looking at for a release date...Nov?

What the hell is he doing to that guy in the last pic (ADL036.jpg)???? :blink:

Also regarding number 44, is it just me or do they look like some old mission proto skates?

What the hell is he doing to that guy in the last pic (ADL036.jpg)???? :blink:

Also regarding number 44, is it just me or do they look like some old mission proto skates?

Looks like a friendly cup check to me...

and yes...those are Mission Proto's...probably and by the looks of it are as soft as can be because he's got a half a roll of tape wrapped around each skate for support. haha.

Why isn't Mr. Hunt defending his boy is what I really want to know.

:)

He's too busy talking about his new skates :P

I'm just busting on him. He's a member, you know.

I know, I was busting on him too, since he's on this board there is the chance he was talking about his skates :D

So anyone have an idea of when the new skates will be released for retail?...Also anyone know if its possiable to pick up a pair of those Mission pants the USA team was sporting?

I like that Mission has taken the skates back to a more ice boot style/look. A lot of companies strayed from looks that I liked. The Boss, Tour's Cobalts, etc. all looked too flashy and too cartoonish to me. The pics that I've seen look like a nice, black, sleek boot, with minimal other colors. I'm not a huge fan of the gold color but it doesn't look overdone. Missions have always fit me very well (semi-wide foot) and I've had some trouble with Bauer's fit, but I definitely fit better into a Supreme than a Vapor so I'm glad to hear those are the lasts that were used.

Is the toe plastic? I hope so...

These skate fit more like a Bauer than an old Mission. I have been skating some early protos and I really like them. Sizing is definitely similar to Bauer.

That's a shame. I really loved the way Missions fit. I don't particularly care for Bauer skates. I hope I won't have to find a new inline skate line.

i don't think you should be disappointed at all. wait until you have them on your feet. there are things we could not work around before that we gained from Bauer. in seeing the line i believe that both the Mission and Bauer skates got exactly what they needed. Mission guys will not be disappointed.

These skate fit more like a Bauer than an old Mission. I have been skating some early protos and I really like them. Sizing is definitely similar to Bauer.

That's a shame. I really loved the way Missions fit. I don't particularly care for Bauer skates. I hope I won't have to find a new inline skate line.

i don't think you should be disappointed at all. wait until you have them on your feet. there are things we could not work around before that we gained from Bauer. in seeing the line i believe that both the Mission and Bauer skates got exactly what they needed. Mission guys will not be disappointed.

I have been looking at the Boss Black, and waiting for them to go on sale, but I will wait and see how the new Bauer-infused line fits first.