Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amac84

New Reebok Roller Skates 2009/2010

Still look good, I just wish they would get rid of the green pump and make it white.

Couldn't agree more. It looks so out of place on the skates.

Both the 8k and 10k boots and wheels look fantastic. Coupled with the serious offering of a high end boot from Bauer, it's nice to see some quality roller options from the big ice manufacturers. Having said that, based upon the chassis alone (thanks to personal experiences and various opinions), i'd have to give the Bauer a step up. The Tri di, and now tri di lite just don't seem to attract users like the hilo and hum'ers.

Very excited for these skates but hopefully the durability and longetivity of the tri di chassis has been fixed. i don't mind the extra weight if it means they'll last me much longer.

Got my new 8k's on Monday from hockeyXsport in Oakland for $289. Sprungs just got mounted. Waiting on a couple extra ad on's and they'll be ready to go. I'll be sure to post pictures soon.

Definitely one of the better skate lines put out by ccm/reebok.

Two quick questions here.

First, do Reeboks fit the same as CCM? I am 5.5 in ccm what would that be in rbk

And second are 6k's the top of the line in jr sizing?

Fit is slightly different but I wear the same size for ccm & reebok.

Two quick questions here.

First, do Reeboks fit the same as CCM? I am 5.5 in ccm what would that be in rbk

And second are 6k's the top of the line in jr sizing?

In regards to fit, I've found that RBK ice skates fit very similar if not the same as the old Tacks line. I'm pretty sure Vectors and U+ run a little longer and narrower around the ankles. You're best bet is to try them on in a couple of sizes.