Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blueandgold26

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Well, I just finished the campaign. I normally don't start it until a little after I get the game. I did it all today, and all I can say is WOW. So man unexpected turns of events, and it had me with my jaw dropped for most of the game. I mean, I fought on I-95?! We DRIVE on that road all the time. It's crazy. And the Washington, DC scene...crazy

I just spent the last 6 to 7-ish hours playing the multiplayer portion of MW2. I might have a problem. :ph34r:

I just spent the last 6 to 7-ish hours playing the multiplayer portion of MW2. I might have a problem. :blink:

join the club sir.

besides hockey, work .. this is a nice time killer.

Just went over the 3 day mark of actual online multiplayer gameplay time. Doesn't count campaign time. Of course maybe 3 hours of that is mine. My lil brother is constantly on it. Had we not been away housesitting all last week, it would definitely be more...

But I'll be playing more tonight...

Just went over the 3 day mark of actual online multiplayer gameplay time. Doesn't count campaign time. Of course maybe 3 hours of that is mine. My lil brother is constantly on it. Had we not been away housesitting all last week, it would definitely be more...

But I'll be playing more tonight...

I'm not sure what my total gameplay time is all together, but I've got 100% completion on Campaign, 61% in Multiplayer... and 4% in Spec Ops. :rolleyes:

Shows how much I like playing with other people. :lol:

JR, me, and Race4LastPlace just played for a good hour, all domination. We were pretty much tanks and didn't lose until the last game :(

JR - step your game up!!! ;)

Amazingly, a guy went 64 kills/2 deaths on one game and nuked the map to finish it off just as I had captured an area.

http://twitpic.com/r1stk

JR, me, and Race4LastPlace just played for a good hour, all domination. We were pretty much tanks and didn't lose until the last game :(

JR - step your game up!!! ;)

Amazingly, a guy went 64 kills/2 deaths on one game and nuked the map to finish it off just as I had captured an area.

http://twitpic.com/r1stk

^^ agreed :P

We were owning some fools.....

I gotta say I love the aug but I'm excited to get to lvl 48 and unlock the bushmaster ACR, love that gun.

ACR = :wub:

My classes are the ACR with whatever dot I have now....SCAR-H with holographic and heartbeat, and an M16/red dot sight. My sister uses the last two classes. Yeah she plays, she isn't too shabby at it either.