Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blueandgold26

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

im gonna get it for the ps3 also. but i gotta wait till christmas <_< parents have the no zone where i cant buy anything in november because it takes away christmas present ideas

Love Love Love. The multiplayer IS the game. The maps are amazing, perks are sick and the killstreak system this time around is sooooo damn good. My gamertag is my username, so if i kill ya a few times, sorry.

Agreed JR. Not sure exactly what it was but I could only play for so long before my eyes and head just started to hurt, almost like I was getting a migraine. Stopped for a few and walked around and I was fine. But that's just me. I've played it for maybe a half an hour combined. However my little brother has been playing nonstop since 1am except for my combined <1 hour where he took breaks to shower, eat, etc... Other than being sleep deprived for a near 21 continuous hours of play, he's alright.

ye some of my friends got that from the old call of dutys, they just can't seem to handle the screen swing this way and that (the 4 point movement compared to the 2 on other games <- ->)

It was weird, I had just eaten and all.

Only other game that got me like that was Halo3 - only one level, and I was not able to finish the campaign because of that.

Surprised how little controversey this game has stirred up, considering how politically incorrect some of the missions are (I won't spoil them). There is even a warning at the beginning of single player.

Surprised how little controversey this game has stirred up, considering how politically incorrect some of the missions are (I won't spoil them). There is even a warning at the beginning of single player.

i heard about it in the news...but until i played that level... i had no idea... it was a bit disturbing, honestly, and i've got a strong stomach for disturbing things

It's gotten heat for a couple weeks now, but not as much as I figured. At least it gives you the option to skip it.

If so, let me write you an IOU for a punch in the mouth. I felt bad for picking up the bundle but I needed a new 360 and the deal was too good.

I could do without the punch mack :) but yes I picked up the prestige edition with the night vision goggles. Mostly for my brother who is paying me back for it, so not a total loss, as I'll more than likely use the money for the msh skate (alcohol...?)

The goggles are neat, pretty cool, but still toys. They work like advertised but by no means are they close to anything military or professional grade. But I wouldn't really say it's worth the money for the bundle.

It's gotten heat for a couple weeks now, but not as much as I figured. At least it gives you the option to skip it.

First saw the video on YouTube of the first disturbing mission, and was in awe the whole time. And when the end came, I was in shock.

First saw the video on YouTube of the first disturbing mission, and was in awe the whole time. And when the end came, I was in shock.

Playing that stage through, I was saying to myself "Wait, I gotta DO this?!" Holy Crap it's eerie...

You don't have to hit anyone but it feels like it takes forever. I guess when it comes down to it it's not much worse than stuff on 24.