Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gr8erade

Anyone had Warrior build them a Creeper?

The retail Creeper is much, much less expensive than the custom version. The Franchise is somewhat similar in price. Well, somewhat. LOL.

I take it that the retail Creeper is built with lesser materials than the one that you'd order from the Customizer. But assuming that its built with good materials, is it a good design?

Can anyone who has used both the Creeper and the Franchise gloves describe the differences? I've tried on Franchises, but haven't physically seen or handled a Creeper.

Has anyone ordered a Custom Creeper, or does everyone end up going with the Franchise?

I have a pair of hitman's beside me at my desk. Nice glove build, sturdy design, but can't get over the graphics. Not my cup of tea.

Yeah.. it's an ugly glove.

I have a pair of hitman's beside me at my desk. Nice glove build, sturdy design, but can't get over the graphics. Not my cup of tea.

I agree. The Hitman is ugly. But as I was considering going the custom route on the Creeper and getting team colors, I avoid that.

From the looks of it, the Creeper isn't all that popular of a choice. I guess I'll just have to try to get my hands in one and see for myself.

I am trying to find out more about the custom Creepers too. I tried on a pair of hitmans in a LHS, but all they had was a 13". I wear 14's, so they were definitely too small. I'm trying to find out which gloves (Franchise Narrow or Creeper) would fit more along the lines of a One95. I like the contoured ergonomic fit of the One95, but I want to get custom gloves.

I noticed that Sergei Kostitsyn and Patrick Elias rock the Creepers in the show. Only two I've noticed. Looks like a snugger fitting glove though. Anyone know for sure about the fit?

I own 2 pairs of customs. Both of them were from MIA Sports when it was called the Inferno. These are much better in terms of feel vs. the custom Creepers I've tried on. IMO I still think the Franchise glove fits better on the hand.

Brad Winchester wears a really nice looking pair (solid navy, with yellow logo). If I was in the monetary position to get some customs, I would consider creepers since I have come to really like ergonomic fitting gloves.

Too bad the custom price tag is so high @ warrior.