Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hamstercaster

Reebok 10K Pro return sticks

I have an A1T and there is like a rough coating on the blade and up onto the shaft where the sickickII logo. Is that the Ztac?

The player can custimize their own stick anyway they want.

i have 2 A3T one has rough coating on the blade other dosen't and they both have comp blade and carbon weave on the shaft.

Just to clear it up. The coating on the blade is put on the stick before they player even see's it. When the player recieves the stick they can add or take away anything on the stick. The equipment more the team has all things needed for the custimization.

As in are they true OPSs? They say it is BUT the blade is inserted into the shaft during the making of the stick. They then put layers of carbon fiber to finish the stick and then they call it a true one-piece.

Retail 10Ks aren't made by the same company as the pro stock sticks are, so there isn't really a reason to speak of them in this thread.

Sounds like Reebok is a bunch of bullshitters to me...

Sounds like Reebok is a bunch of bullshitters to me...

It's not just them. Most of the companies do if I remember correctly.

I just had a pair of them, and they were both different. Each stick felt greatly different from each other.

The hosel area on the D'Agostini was sharply squared off, while the Bradley was more rounded. Honestly, I don't remember what the codes were on the nameplate because I've sold them already. To be completely honest, I didn't really care for the feel of either stick. Some guys on my team love them, but they just didn't do it for me.

The D'Agostini had a ztac-like coating on the blade.

D'Agostini

rbk10k_dagost.jpg

Bradley

rbk10k_brads.jpg

Not sure if I should make a new thread on this since it is a CCM product, just not a Reebok 10k stick.

Nevertheless, I did not know where to post, so I'll try here unless I should move it elsewhere ....sorry

-----

Bought a pro CCM Vector U+ stick since I liked the price and curve.

It is stamped on the name plate as followed

PIHLSTROM

And a code on the back of the shaft that reads BMF01

I am hoping someone knowledgeable can tell me what stick this actually is/might be.

thx!

hi guys,

Anyone know which of Reebok's pro stock have a lie the same as an Easton 5 (or Warrior 4)?

Lots of descriptions of blade shape etc on Hockey Monkey but does state the lie.

Reggie

Edit: meant to say RH

I have a Matt Cullen A1T, this stick has a z-tac coating all over the shaft, but the blade is smooth... thought this was fairly interesting

dredged up this topic to get some help identifying my prostock 10k. I'm not entirely convinced that the stick is a genuine 10k (based on what I've read here), but I'm not entirely sure what I'm dealing with; need some help playing detective.

Here's the clues:

- Stick is very light, about 418 grams untaped

- Grip is not the usual tacky grip, is more like a combination of sand paper and rubber grip (is this how the U+CL feels?)

- Blade seems to be a fiberglass middle surrounded by some type of carbon weave

- Weave on blade doesn't match retail:

5324966048_2597c1d2f1_m.jpg

- Carbon weave pattern doesn't seem to match retail 10ks (or my prostock 7K for that matter):

5324956986_8cb48d3f85_m.jpg

- Here's the code on the shaft (A4T). Earlier posted seemed to imply this means my stick is a 10k shaft with a wood blade, but that doesn't seem to be what I'm dealing with.

5324973204_dcf0e0379b_m.jpg

So, that's the evidence - any conclusions?

It looks like a pro 10k.

So the carbon weave on the retail and pro models is different? anyone know why? Is the pro stock method cheaper? More durable?

Just tried out my 10k in stick and puck today. Really like the way it loaded for slap shots, and wristers were pretty good too. Overall seemed to shoot better than my dolo, but we'll have to wait and see as far as durability goes.

I just got my "pro stock" 10K shaft in the mail, mine says A4C on it. Seems legit, it's the right weight anyways, I'll give it a shot on the weekend.

Anyone picked up one of the 11k pro stocks yet? Would like to know if they are repaints or true 11ks. The hockeymonkey guys couldn't tell me model numbers or any other markings on them.

Yep got mine in the mall today from monkey, ordered last thurday.

LH 75 flex clear - B. Moran pattern

Here are the pics:

codes.jpg

bladep.jpg

showoffo.th.jpg

Not a stick expert, tell me if you want pictures or description of some parts of the stick...

Looks like there is an unpainted carbon fiber spot at the bottom of the shaft near the blade.

img0326ym.jpg