Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pjc_7_cordi

What is the Easton One-Piece that's blue & silver?

omg, buddy realx, dont have a heart attack, blue and silver, as in perdominatly silver or blue? SL your probably talking about the chrome synergy,

alot of ads seem to have a blue Synergy in it, but its just an off colour for the regular Synergy. I think there was a Forsberg poster out like that.

Wasnt this guy here before and got banned for being stupid? Maybe it was cb, but I know this guy was booted.

Wow...why is everyone so quick to doubt someone these days. :o Don't jump down the poor guys throat. I saw the same picture and was equally impressed with the stick. I don't know exactly what it is either but it looks like it says Synergy SI. I like the silver fading into blue as well. Not that it really matters for as much as I play out of the net. :D

synergySI.jpg

It was on the cover of Ontario Hockey Now magazine. Volume 3, No. 8, Issue 21 for October 2004. The stick was being used by London Knights Captain Danny Syvret.

That picture looks odd to me. However I do like the design and I have no idea what the stick is. I think turcotte44 was referring to his all caps and BDJ has a point because I remember the name as well. If it was directed at me, I just remember old pictures with blue Synergy's on it.

SyNergy SL

Synergy SL is right

Is thier spray paint that still shows logos.. like a transparent blue? cause I noticed in last years London photos alot of guys painted the ends green (like the knights jerseys) tho the green was NOT transparent.. (I think it's paint?!?!?!

http://www.londonknights.com/images/photog...indsor12004.jpg

It's similar to the stealth so that may be a retail paint job. Or at least a prototype paint job. The two tone lets people know that it is an Easton stick on sight, easier than trying to pick a color that no other company uses.

It's similar to the stealth so that may be a retail paint job. Or at least a prototype paint job. The two tone lets people know that it is an Easton stick on sight, easier than trying to pick a color that no other company uses.

ahh, ok.. cool.. never heard of it :)

ahh, ok.. cool.. never heard of it :)

Just a guess, not a fact. Yet. ;)

Yeah, but the player in the London Knights pic she posted is using a Green tipped Vector...that must be a a custom job.

absolutely.

A first year Design student could amend a photo like that. In fact given a nice quality Digital picture I could make a photo of Peter Forsberg look like hes holding a PINK stealth. Oh how 80's!

;)

Yeah, but the player in the London Knights pic she posted is using a Green tipped Vector...that must be a a custom job.

absolutely.

Probably dipped it in some paint.

As a show of team unity during last year's playoffs, all the players on the Knights painted the blades of their sticks green.

It's just spraypaint.

And Dennis Wideman looked sort of funny practicing with the Rochester Americans after London's season was over with a green stick blade.